Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

poncho

Grand Master
robpmarsh said:
has frosting but I need to get it under a lamp at some point
i spy foot bubble damaged. it may sound silly wrap a small piece of celophane around the bottom of bubble to stop the bubble cracking more and figure bursting out. ive done this previously 8)

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
very slight bubble damage (compared to others i've bought for a lot more)

i have 3 Lando's now...might have to trim the herd a bit soon (along with a few Nikto's and Weequay's) :)

SOJ

Sith Lord
£40 boom!!! Was told in the summer I was out of mind still trying get one of these £120. Bubble is slightly crushed
image.jpeg
and card has some creasing but other than that well happy with the price.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Rob, great pick up on the IG-88. The cardback is was more than you paid, let alone bubble and figure.

Although I think you need a yellow card for those two.....this is the MOC bargain thread, not reseal ;)

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I got this Pali Stormy for 19 quid. It has a dented and cracked top. It was poorly described and I'm delighted with what turned up.

33jo6e0.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have not been reading this thread for a long time, some awesome moc you guys have found for some fantastic prices 8)

stormcab

Sith Lord
Well done folks. Top thread. Quick question, probably silly, but does this £50 include postage? ie, I buy a figure for £45, postage is £10. Or are we just interested the piece itself being £50 or less?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom