Jedi Knight
robpmarsh said:
Lando MOC £40

20160602_081905_HDR2_zps1jqov7da.jpg

Some card that Lando ! :D

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
i don't think this was a bargain - but it's a desirable figure so a knackered card is right up my street, budget wise. 49 quid for him. The bubble is as clear as water and ding and crack free, though.

25zhvcw.jpg

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Some right good buys to prove if you search hard enough, or indeed are lucky enough, there are still bargains to be found :D

Here's my latest, it's pretty battered but at the same time a pretty rare card

Palitoy 45 b Han Hoth for £35 + postage

Part of the same lot that Max had the infamous 45 a Han Bespin from.

DSC_0574.jpg

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Some incredible buys there guys. I had the opportunity Lee to buy those Han 45b's, still can't believe I did, not sure why I didn't :?: :?: . Glad you got it mate.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Andyclarke said:
Some incredible buys there guys. I had the opportunity Lee to buy those Han 45b's, still can't believe I did, not sure why I didn't :?: :?: . Glad you got it mate.

Thanks Andy, I didn't understand at the time that he had two listed, I nearly bagged them both. It's pretty battered in fairness, but still a rare card so I'm ok with it.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Nice going everyone. Maybe this thread might have an impact on market prices as people strive to stay below that £50 limit.

poncho

Grand Master
My latest budget moc from march's la thread.

poncho said:
my latest MOC. never thought id ever own a trilogo hoth trooper :eek: one of the most beautiful trilogo cards imo. i guess the hanger damage put people off! lucky for me . £35 well spent i think from evil bay

enjoy

8)

P1050254_zpsvdehkelj.jpg

Will

Padawan
I've been reading this thread with envy since it started as I've got a pretty slender budget for my collection, then I happened to look on eBay just at this 79 back Han Trench was listed for £17 incl p&p. Couldn't believe my eyes so I snapped it up as quick as I could. When it arrived I asked the seller if he had any more and he sold me this 65 back General madine for £14!

I'm no expert but can't see any evidence that they aren't legit (please do let me know if you disagree). Either way I'm made up to have got them for this price, I'm focusing on a loose run so thought it might be years before I ever got any carded figures, now I spend all day refreshing eBay in the hope of another bargain listing but I think it will be a while before I top this!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Will

Padawan
Thanks Joe, like I say I'm pretty sure I could be taken in by a re-seal as I don't have much experience of MOCs so great to hear they look OK to an experienced member like yourself.

spoons

Grand Master
Agreed - both are steals. It's so good to see that bargains are still to be had

decipher28

Padawan
This thread is full of steals and super bargins.Pretty jealous of a few and a bit of self pity on my part is how come never snag em.

A sobering thread that in these crazy high prices times shows there is still some excellent prices and items available.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
If anybody is interested there is currently an ESB Rebel Commander MOC for £35 in Snoopers Paradise in Brighton (don't worry not Toni's stall) which has the POP cut out, other than that looks pretty good. Seems a decent price.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Here's my latest bargain pick ups, two trilogo MOC Ewoks. Chirpa was £35 on Facebook, and Wicket was £20 in a local shop! Both are in pretty rough condition but I love that you can still buy sealed carded figures this cheap. Both will be going up as prizes in the latest SWFUK competition :)

beaters.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom