whats your vintage starwars guilty pleasure?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Blue box.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Another one with a secret Lobot love - as a kid I thought his head control panel was fantastic

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
poncho said:
theforceuk said:
Stormtrooper love this figure on any card. :D
Thats not a guilty pleasure :lol:

Oh you mean the type of guilty pleasure when I dress up as Jar Jar Binks, sit on the sofa with a life size doll of Princess Leia and watch 80's pop videos. :lol: :oops:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Not strictly vintage but I do have a slight R2 fetish, I just can't not buy R2 stuff. Got an R2 telephone, a money box (for my daughter), a mug, bubble bath, modern loose, modern mocs, vintage loose, vintage moc, vintage 12 inch, 2 vintage loose with repro stickers (got done as a newbie) plus other small random bits. If I did have a vintage focus it could well be the little fella :D

x-pack

Grand Master
Pruney. As a toy he's actually quite cool. This is a recent thing with me

Also I pretend to hate ewoks but really I think they're alright :?

Phew! I feel a bit better with the world now :p

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
My guilty pleasure is Anakin! Since Sebastian got replaced in the special editions I was drawn to the card and figure as a homage to that great end scene and a nose flip to the worse change to the whole trilogy, adding Hayden to Jedi.

poncho

Grand Master
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
My guilty pleasure is Anakin! Since Sebastian got replaced in the special editions I was drawn to the card and figure as a homage to that great end scene and a nose flip to the worse change to the whole trilogy, adding Hayden to Jedi.

:eek: anakin!

i do cringe at that scene also

jared007

Padawan
My childhood Luke Jedi figure has a pleasing scent of bubble-gum. Amazes me it's as strong today as it was when I de-carded him in 1986. I grab a whiff when no one is looking.

scott82

Jedi Knight
fuzzybuzzytoys said:

That was a shocking change! i have to look away instead of putting myself through watching it.

scott82

Jedi Knight
jared007 said:
My childhood Luke Jedi figure has a pleasing scent of bubble-gum. Amazes me it's as strong today as it was when I de-carded him in 1986. I grab a whiff when no one is looking.

Guys, we ve got a secret figure sniffer here!! lol...... i like the smell of old cardbacks so i can't talk. :D

x-pack

Grand Master
I sniffed a TFP only two days ago and I'm not ashamed. Been sniffing them since 1981. And why not :D

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Think we have discussed this on here before the smell of a new tfp back in the day was addictive, never progressed to the idiots in the 70's who used to sniff evo stick or tippex thinners down the park though, tfp was enough for me :)

poncho

Grand Master
ChallengerFox said:
I always liked the Imperial Dignitary actually, I think mainly because I was intrigued by those 2 in ROTJ
Hes the worst figure ever! And worst to find mint due to the stupid nose rubbing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom