You win a BIG lottery amount, what do you do?

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
Ah the old Lotto wishing game!!!

Well if the £100m euro came up first thing I would do is move to the US to be closer to my kids.

Then yeah I would have some FUN! Full set of Palitoy 12s, 20s, 30s; go hard on the international 12" and preproduction and have some fun with diecast, cast and crew and maybe dip my toe in the props world. but really my main concern would be to make sure my girls are looked after and perhaps try to do some good with it too.

I would also have a midget butler - in a white suit just to randomly shout "the plane, the plane!"

maxf

Jedi Master
A long holiday to think about life, then maybe build a house in the English countryside - I'd have an underground garage full of classics.

But, I'd also have a replica millennium falcon - probably underground in a massive Mos Eisely docking bay style setting - lighting to create day and night (with stars) in the roof. The alcoves in the docking bay would be for my collection to be displayed. I'd hire professional set-builders to construct it all.

That would be it for SW in the house - it would otherwise just be a nice house (with a spaceship in the massive basement).

I've also always wanted a Narnia style room, entered via a wardrobe, through old fur coats etc! Maybe that's where the cinema would be. Or the sex dungeon.... er pool.

threaders20

Jedi Knight
Sorry :oops:
1,2 and 3 and we would all get to be in them as extras and i would build a cinema in every hospital that has a children's ward :)

Alas-1

Padawan
Was thinking about this just before that 60+ mil was won at the weekend lol.

I would leave SW collecting sadly and focus on movie props. I'd have a major prop room. For example, the Rocky Tiger jacket from Rocky II sold at auction in December for $47k
That would be what I do lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom