RebelScum Classifieds

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
I'm pretty new to RebelScum, which, I guess is quite unusal as that place seems to be one of most collectors' first online port of call. I'm just wondering generally how safe it is to trade through their classifieds section - buying from sellers specifically. Obviously with ebay there is usually some form of fallback through which you might be able to recover money / leave negfeedback / get them suspended etc. if things go wrong... but with RS, surely its more a case of trusting someone you have no other contact or form of recourse with. i.e. send a cheque/paypal etc and hope he sends the item. If no item turns up, then what? especially if the seller is stateside.

I know maybe I just have to be a little trusting, and that people trade on here too, but do any of you have any tips or suggestions about how to go about trading this way? Is it just more a case of only trading with the more established RS posters?

Cheers

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I generally always pay with paypal and have never had any problems. If you read a lot of the threads you get to know who the knowledgeable collectors are and you can also see how long they have been a member and how many posts they have done. Basically the risks are just the same as ebay, if a new member is selling an item there is always a risk of potential problems. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom