Can you put cash dollars in your UK Paypal?

stormcab

Sith Lord
Sorry, did have a look around online but can't seem to find an answer. Also not sure if it's been discussed on here before. Basically I'm asking as I can get better cash rates in London than Paypal do. Was wondering if you can put that cash in your Paypal account or you can do an online exchange and send it to your Paypal?

itfciain

Grand Master
If you have a UK account then you have to use the UK funding source (bank account or credit card) - the conversion fees are where they make their money (and a **** tonne of it as well) so I can't see a way that you can transfer dollars from an outside source into your PayPal account

stormcab

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
If you have a UK account then you have to use the UK funding source (bank account or credit card) - the conversion fees are where they make their money (and a **** tonne of it as well) so I can't see a way that you can transfer dollars from an outside source into your PayPal account

Cheers. I sell stock photos via several sites that are US based, and they sell in dollars. I can have those dollars transferred straight into my Paypal to use with no converting. This was why I was wondering if you could take cash dollars in somewhere and "upload them" 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Tell me about I've just been charged £5.33 on a PayPal transaction in America, flipping outrageous!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom