Car Boot Sales

mumbo

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
TC-14 said:
mumbo said:
...my son came running over shouting "dad dad the man's got vintage"
Cracking stuff, wonderful to hear :lol:

But did the store holder hear this and think 'Dad must be a sucker for vintage, i'll up my prices'

Little did he know he was dealing with Mumbo - Mr DT himself :wink:

:lol: :lol: I did my best to look knowledgeable, checking COO's like I was a pro with my poker face on :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
I was there the week before, sold him some **** and then told him to pass them on to some unsuspecting dopey looking guy ....

:lol:

:lol:

Funnily enough is was bang next door to Brean Fun City, whilst on the magicmouse ride I spotted all the stalls and made my move with a promise to the kids they could get something :D

rebel_scum

Padawan
Picked up a boxed vintage x wing complete and some vg loose figures with guns for £30 at my local booty a few weeks ago. Not a sniff since...

rebel_scum

Padawan
boxed slave one obtain at car boot this morning for £7. Purchased for the canopy only so hope to turn the shell around for a few quid...

Passed on a rebel transport and some mini rigs. No figures tho

x-pack

Grand Master
Not exactly a car boot sale but this weekend we were in Islington where there are a lot of antique shops. No Star Wars but did see a beaten up James Bond underwater Lotus and also a vintage Corgi Fozzie Bear mobile :)

Just out of interest were any of you guys at a wedding in Stoke Newington this weekend? :?

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Interesting day yesterday which started at the car boot sale at 7am. Found a stall selling a couple of vintage bits. "Anything Star Wars?" I ask. "No but my brother has a ton of Star Wars, MOTU, Thundercats for sale, I will ring him". I end up going round this guys house where a tiny ton of vintage is for sale.

Obviously brought everything. Good times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom