DREWS BIGGEST SCORE!

drew

Padawan
Look at what i have picked up tonight gangsters!! :lol: Only just joined the forum the other week with a little so called collection now this! 50plus figures most completed got Yak! and Amanaman! The boxes arent mint many tear and wear but hey a good start!

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

UPDATE! Figures are out

IMG_0782.jpg

Amanamans staff broke in half :(

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

drew

Padawan
Posted a local wanted advert for vintage star wars figure and a fella came forward saying he has so many stuff. I manage to use my student excuse and lets say the price was 2 loose yak face prices :lol: A real bargain for what i got.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
drew said:
Posted a local wanted advert for vintage star wars figure and a fella came forward saying he has so many stuff. I manage to use my student excuse and lets say the price was 2 loose yak face prices :lol: A real bargain for what i got.

Holy... :shock:

Now that is a great start mate. The virus has well and truly struck I reckon. :wink:

drew

Padawan
I did mention on another thread i seem to have this luck in finding bargains lol But sitting here looking at my lots i dont even know where to start! The jabba complete throne is mint! Couple of the boxes have instructions in them too. Initally i just wanted loose figures to start with but got more than expected

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
You could sell the stuff you don't need and finance the rest of the stuff you do with the proceeds. The Tri Ewok Village should fetch you a fair amount, depending on the condition of the playset of course.

PGowdy

Grand Master
drew said:
PGowdy said:
That's an amazing haul. Well done Drew.

So i got myself a Yak, can i join the cool gang lol! Well he is minus the staff but is really in really really good nick

Haha, of course. You're more than welcome.
You should be able to pick up a staff fairly easily for 4 or 5 quid. I often buy my Yaks without staffs as they are cheaper, and then get the staff after.

drew

Padawan
I am extremely chuffed with the haul. I believe the ewok village is fully completed but shame about the box tho its in really bad state. I got these for a superb price so i am happy to keep these and have them displayed.

drew

Padawan
Not expecting how much stuff i was gonna get i have realized where the hell am i gonna put all these stuff :? I have manage to fill in all the boxed onto my wall shelf. it is not beautifully presented so i am gonna need to get some display cabinet like the one in ikea for my room

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
burnsy said:
And so it begins......

Indeed.

an amazing score drew i bet you were almost shaking when you were taking the stuff home.. especially at that price.

You are now hooked, but as Pete says sell stuff that doesnt really float your boat and buy stuff you want,,, but ask they guys on here before ,, like emiel will steer you on the boxed stuff his house is built of mint boxed SW vehicles, he even has a room with no windows with the ultra mint stuff in it,, which are so mint he doesnt even look at them with his eyes but only through CCTV. :shock:

e30318is

Sith Lord
:eek: amazing haul mate- I think I will be posting adverts in the local rag next week!!
Great idea!

Steve your bonkers!! :lol:

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
e30318is said:
:eek: amazing haul mate- I think I will be posting adverts in the local rag next week!!
Great idea!

Steve your bonkers!! :lol:

hence - nut. :) i am not crazy about imperials,, i am just crazy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom