DREWS BIGGEST SCORE!

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Imperial nut said:
burnsy said:
And so it begins......

Indeed.

an amazing score drew i bet you were almost shaking when you were taking the stuff home.. especially at that price.

You are now hooked, but as Pete says sell stuff that doesnt really float your boat and buy stuff you want,,, but ask they guys on here before ,, like emiel will steer you on the boxed stuff his house is built of mint boxed SW vehicles, he even has a room with no windows with the ultra mint stuff in it,, which are so mint he doesnt even look at them with his eyes but only through CCTV. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rich.b

Padawan
Nice haul there mate :D :D
The yak face staff isn't hard to find, I managed to find a complete Nikto with an original staff for cheaper than loose staffs were going for :wink:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Drew this is great work. A bargain price too, what a steal. I love those sorts of lots, for me thats where alot of the excitement comes from. Its great to see so much of it all in one place. Here are a couple of hauls I have had over the years. I think the guys on these boards ended up with pretty much everything from these pics bar a few bits I kept for myself. I think Id already sold quite alot of stuff when I took these photos. Maybe we should turn this into a thread called "Big Hauls." I know other people must have some great ones to share too.

Keep it up the good work Drew! Im off to post an ad in the local paper! :lol: :lol:

IMAG0052 by Caswell2009, on Flickr

IMAG0004 by Caswell2009, on Flickr

drew

Padawan
A big haul thread would be cool! I did post a thread up on finds etc but no one seemed to reply to it :cry: lol But funny enough i have manage to put my name in one of the great finds!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
DarthStanley said:
Imperial nut said:
burnsy said:
And so it begins......

Indeed.

an amazing score drew i bet you were almost shaking when you were taking the stuff home.. especially at that price.

You are now hooked, but as Pete says sell stuff that doesnt really float your boat and buy stuff you want,,, but ask they guys on here before ,, like emiel will steer you on the boxed stuff his house is built of mint boxed SW vehicles, he even has a room with no windows with the ultra mint stuff in it,, which are so mint he doesnt even look at them with his eyes but only through CCTV. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true!

Clone Collector

Padawan
Buddy that is a wonderful score...in all my years of collecting that has never happened to me, bloody hope it will though.

Well done my good man.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Was this someone's childhood collection Drew? If not it may be worth checking the weapons for repro's as the Amanaman staff breaking made an alarm bell ring with me. The genuine staffs are usually a lot more bendable than the repro staffs, which are often brittle.

drew

Padawan
I have had my doubt that this was the sellers childhood collection to be honest, I sometime thought this guy probably have found it in some sort of house clearance, or carboot and sold it to me. But in the end i am not really complaining as i have got it for a bargaining price. I am no expert on the repro weapons so will need some guidance in near time.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Dude you got an amazing deal- but some of the weapons are modern repro.

I wouldnt worry though as from what you have said price wise you could sell yak face and the Ewok village and the remainder would t cost you anything ;)

drew

Padawan
If the weapons are modern repro what a shame really as if they were genuine vintages it would have been an ultimate score. Ah well cheeky git for saying they were his childhood toys. But you are right ed sell yak face and ewok village i have my money back so it is still a score in a way.

spoons

Grand Master
e30318is said:
I am fairly sure landos blaster is repro.

Lando just has Squid Head's Gun, who has a Smugglers Blaster - Snag has Lando's gun

The guns look legit to me :D

spoons

Grand Master
no need for apologies :lol:

I see no reason to doubt the sellers story, if you need to know which gun goes with each character take a look here

http://www.rebelscum.com/VINfigures.asp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom