Ebay member esta96 - Update- it's BillyBoyrodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoons

Grand Master
Speaking from experience there's a simple rule to use with Bill - if it's in a bag it's fake.

Send it back and claim a refund

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Well, this sucks. Some people just dont quit. I hope you get your money back Liam!

walkie

Sith Lord
@Joe.....are you going to update the RS thread and expose this ba$tard?

@Liam.....fingers crossed on the baggie, keep us all updated.

@everyone.....what shall we do to this mother f*cker?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Guys!

Its seems this **** is currently trading under the alias Esta Rodgers with the email [email protected]

and this ebay account http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261152759042?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I have Pmed Del and Frank and will get 100% concrete evidence before approaching for a refund

I also shared a short email conversation with "Esta"

I asked her if she had any other stuff FS she said

"There's only the Palitoy Luke Bespin and Squid Head baggies listed on eBay right now. I have a heat sealed MADE IN MEXICO Leia Boushh which I am currently trying to get valued, only as I know Lili Ledy items are quite popular.
I currently have a very large childhood collection of toys and figures to rummage through.
Only three MOCs, lots of loose figures and a wide array of vehicles, playsets and a selection of related paperwork"

Interesting Indeed!

I will be sure to keep you guys updayed on the situation and I will add this to the RS thread now :)

Joe

Grand Master
walkie said:
@Joe.....are you going to update the RS thread and expose this ba$tard?

I don't mind bumping it but I am not the one who sniffed him out nor have I just dealt with him, perhaps Liam should bump the thread with a link to this one, good luck on the refund Liam.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Jesus I will feel bloody awful if it is Billy Boy Scam Monkey Rodgers as I put Liam on to that baggie :eek: :oops: :x

Here is another of the same on ebay (typical another pops up) -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111000925251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

& here is the other one I own thats sealed in a woolies 8 pack which I am sure is legit -

IMGP1870.jpg

The one you bought looks pretty good, right baggie, right print colour (off blue) correct font size & the seal looks good, figure is minty.

IMO the only possible bad sign would be the baggie is quite short EDIT - but they usually are on the R2 & R5/yoda etc

But from all the reading I have done & what I have heard of Mr Rodgers would indicate he knew more about baggies than me & he was right up on Euro issued baggies - he single handedly killed the value & credibility of none Kenner baggies.

I would also love to know where he lives as when I very first started collecting baggies I got a ROTJ multi-pack from him, sadly at the time I was a lot more naive & trusting, I did not know they don't come with Palitoy baggies :oops: :oops: - the shame of it :oops: :lol:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Thanks Joe!

I have bumped the RS thread with this new allias

I just cant believe the lengths and amount of lies and deceit they do! The mind boggles! :shock:

walkie

Sith Lord
Has anyone also noticed...

Username = esta96
Address = 96
Email = estarodges96....

Has anyone checked Facebook? Or directory enquires?

Would be nice to get a photo of this person, phone number etc...

Check this out...

http://m.192.com/atoz/people/rodgers/esta/bn43/694505690/

Husband = William = Bill = Billy!!

He's using his wifes name!

itfciain

Grand Master
Good find Walkie - see that there is a William living at that house - that will be our friend Billy

walkie

Sith Lord
@Liam...are friend has a lili ledy baggie, I don't think they even made baggies in mexico!?!?!

Joe

Grand Master
There are pictures of him (or there were) all over the net, like Greg says - no good unless you are actually going to travel down and knock on his door. He has taken thousands of pounds of peoples money, lied about illnesses (I think he said his wife/partner was ill and that had some impact on the refunds) and given people the run around for the better part of 5 years now and still nobody has turned up with a few friends to ask him for their money back. (Well I think Robbie threatened to beat ten shades of **** out of him once and he was refunded..)

Anyways, all you can do (and the community) is just keep on top of him and shut him down as and when he pops up, he never left the hobby and he was never ill, all just a big sack of lies to bide him time to keep ripping people off. I think the guy has a mental problem actually, probably reads his thread on RS and rubs one out every now and again!

flycasual

Jedi Master
Joe said:
I think the guy has a mental problem actually, probably reads his thread on RS and rubs one out every now and again!
:lol:

I've exposed people on the internet before. They seem to live double lives. Very disturbing!

Joe

Grand Master
Talking of disturbing, I can seem to remember Bill was tracked down (a couple of years after all those faked samples) filming REALLY disturbing short "muppet" films and putting them on youtube..there might have been a link in that RS thread actually. I think a lot of these people are complete weirdos and probably see nothing wrong with their behaviour or inventing a whole world of made up events and people just to get themselves out of something.

Joe

Grand Master
Here is the mention of his "videos" but no films on the account any more (thank god) - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1044660/

According to that it was something to do with letting his mate **** his teddy bear..they were actually performing this **** live in front of an audience.. :|

itfciain

Grand Master
Just got to the end of the 50 odd page thread - what a read - I am surprised that no-one made more of an effort to get their money back - if he owed me that sort of cash I would be at his doorstep

Deosn't sound good for you Liam, but least Ebay normally find in the buyers favour. You just need to report it as not as descibed (rather than fake)

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Here is the mention of his "videos" but no films on the account any more (thank god) - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1044660/

According to that it was something to do with letting his mate **** his teddy bear..they were actually performing this **** live in front of an audience.. :|

Wow! and I thought Sandcrawlergate was strange :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/billyboystoys

I am too scared to watch the playlist of his favourites. :?

aussiejames

Sith Lord
"This video is unavailable with Safety Mode enabled. To view this video, you will need to disable Safety Mode."
:shock: no thanks :lol:
Can't be worse than one man one screwdriver? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom