Ebay member esta96 - Update- it's BillyBoyrodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Honestly can't remember mate, I'm not even sure how it came up in conversation.
I kept all my old Rs pm's, but this was during an Email chat we had.

poncho

Grand Master
ive heard this guys name banted around here for a few years now, so just so im in the loop in a nutshell this guy is bit of weirdo, once back in the day was a good sw vintage collector known in many vintage circles and was a expert on uk and euro baggies and had a vast collection of said items. but one day after a while he used his knowledge and starting producing fake baggies for what ever reason made vasts amount of £, got caught out big time, changed alias within the community several occasions and has continued selling fakes but he also sells genuine ones also.....

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Thing is he could still be amongst us.
I'd bet at the very least he still reads the forums.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
What a way to bring up 5,000 posts! :lol: :lol:

Thanks to the kind help advance from Del and Frank. Thanks Gents! Much appriecated 8)

I am pretty confident I have a leit baggie :D :D Thank God! I think I will defo be getting it protected and Graded at UKG tho! 8)

Here is a link to his flickr account too http://www.flickr.com/photos/esta96/

If you want to I can remove the link if you feel its outing :)

A very happy

Liam

Joe

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:

Wow..he was uploading pictures as recent as yesterday..

Loving the rarities he is amassing..,factory errors and non sonic welded figures..(lol) perhaps we are going to get a second wave of tampered with Billy figures?

Liam if you are happy with the baggie and its legitimacy then that is all that matters, at least with you guys buying from him it has exposed him again. Always nice to keep tabs on Bill!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I had some email chats with Billy about Palitoy when I was starting out in the hobby pre baggygate and he knew his stuff back then.

The pink bear stuff looks like a fetish!

:eek:

Jason

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Everything looks pukka in those pics, obviously with Unpainted stuff you need to see it up close but I do know Bill owned tons of factory errors as he was photographing them for his 'book' (good luck with that one Bill)
I wouldn't touch one from him personally, way too risky IMO.

flycasual

Jedi Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
"esta96 doesn't have anything available to you."

What was there? It has gone now.

tundra9

Sith Lord
flycasual said:
Dark Sith Lord said:

Looks like he's reading this thread, the pics were there yesterday... :p

aussiejames

Sith Lord
flycasual said:
Dark Sith Lord said:

6 pages of various loose variants. ie. PBP Rebel Commander, CCP, Luke X-wing, scarred Greedos, Snaggletooths, Snowtroopers, 'Tri' Fett with 2 left legs, 'unpainted' visor snowtrooper, dark armour Dengars ......

since you're reading this **** knuckle Billyboy, one day you'll be crying in a ditch wondering why life has ****ed you over. Just remember all the lies you've told & the money you've stolen from people. Always keep some lube in your pocket to ease the pain. Karma doesn't always come back to bite you but I guarantee family members & people close to you will have a hard time too.
baby.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Temporarily locking this guys - nothing to worry about but please hold off on opening any other threads about Bill for now. :) Thanks!

plantman

Sith Lord
Just to let you know we have received an email explaining that its billyboys family selling the item....cough..ahem.

in full admittance that fakes were sold and money was taken and never repaid, i think a sensible way to move forward without threats would be to arrange a meetup and for people to be paid back what they are owed, maybe the profits from these star wars sales she be given to the people who were sold fakes eh.

this will be discussed across the forums so feel free to join in if you are reading this, private PM's will be dealt with properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom