Ebay member esta96 - Update- it's BillyBoyrodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Grand Master
Sigh, I had to keep looking didn't I..

The pink bear is Bill.... http://www.youtube.com/user/PinkBearClub?feature=watch

e30318is

Sith Lord
:shock: :? Its safe to say I would have rather bought one of his fake baggies than watched his **** on YouTube :lol:

Semi OT but am I right in saying this isn't the first time a SW con artist has been linked to unusual YouTube clips?! I can't remember who though :?

walkie

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Just got to the end of the 50 odd page thread - what a read - I am surprised that no-one made more of an effort to get their money back - if he owed me that sort of cash I would be at his doorstep

Deosn't sound good for you Liam, but least Ebay normally find in the buyers favour. You just need to report it as not as descibed (rather than fake)

@Liam....Once you have your money back make sure you leave NEG feedback with 1 stars, if a seller gets more than 3 x 1 stars in any of the categories ebay will impose seller restictions for 12 months, ie MAX 20 items, and MAX £240 worth of sellers per MONTH.

itfciain

Grand Master
e30318is said:
:shock: :? Its safe to say I would have rather bought one of his fake baggies than watched his **** on YouTube :lol:

Semi OT but am I right in saying this isn't the first time a SW con artist has been linked to unusual YouTube clips?! I can't remember who though :?

I believe Han Duo has some rather dogdy doggy cooking programmes on YouTube

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good detective work guys!

And yeah, Han had some dog cookery program crap on youtube.

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:
e30318is said:

I believe Han Duo has some rather dogdy doggy cooking programmes on YouTube

Yeah Han wanted to be a TV star too..

Bill seems to be having quite a bit of fun with the pink bear club, they have facebook too if you want to check out the pics..: http://www.facebook.com/PinkBearClub

Oh and Bill's own FB page (some lovely pictures here..) http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.480704606326.267923.568661326&type=3

What a lovely chap :)

poncho

Grand Master
Joe said:
Sigh, I had to keep looking didn't I..

The pink bear is Bill.... http://www.youtube.com/user/PinkBearClub?feature=watch
watched one called sublimtity (or something like that) weird ****! :shock:

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Interesting, another new alias then.
It's possible that R5 Baggie is legit, back in the day when Bill was respected I remember him buying a R5 in that Baggie style (palitoy) from a pukka seller.
Surprisingly bill did actually have many many legit baggies, hopefully Liam this is one of them.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
weasel said:
Good detective work guys!

And yeah, Han had some dog cookery program crap on youtube.

Isn't it just. I'm always impressed by the detective skills.

All we need now is a militant wing.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
After checking out the pics on my laptop i'm 99% certain that Liams R5 baggie is legit.

The seal has lifted a tad in places and let in some dirt but nothing appears tampered with. The baggie style is fine and the length looks good too. Figure inside looks super mint, which is something Bill overlooked with his fake baggies as mine were playworn figures!!

If that is Bills account be careful as he has sold many fakes, but remember he did have many many legit baggies too, some real rare ones.
He lives close to toytoni, and i know for a fact he bought many off toni years back that would of come direct from palitoy.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Very good to hear you think the same as me on this one Del, I looked at it & thought it was legit for sure due to the reasons you spoke of, so its only due to whom is selling that the uncertanty issues have come in to play, rightly so, but I think Liam can put his mind at ease.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Definately, i'd be 100% happy with that baggie tbh. I think the asking price was high, but it is a rare R5 baggie.

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
I only seen this thread this morning so didn't even know about all great detective work going on in this thread, I also got this Luke bespin of Esta which arrived this morning and it's a legit plain Palitoy baggie, identical to my IG-88.
DSCF7574_zps4562e6e1.jpg

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Yep thats another real one. Nice baggie btw.

What people often forget is Bill had probably the best baggie collection in the uk, and his Euro baggie knowledge was unreal.
Pretty sure Bills Dad was a toy collector too, could it be possible this is actually Billys Dad selling stuff?
Long shot probably, as if it was me, and my Dad started selling rare baggies on ebay i would demand them for myself lol.
Not sure why Bill would have account as his current ebay account is on 100% positive.

Joe

Grand Master
I don't think Billy's Dad was ever mentioned as a toy collector by him but I know you spoke to him more than most Del (when he was respected), his cousin was (or was it brother in law?) Rik (or Rick), he also said Ruth (or Ru) collected as well and that they both used HIS account to buy and sell but didn't use his money..lol

I know for a fact Bill had genuine stuff pass through his hands and his knowledge was second to none but when he went bad all of the credibility and respect went with him, UK/Euro Star Wars items took a real knock as a result because he was ahead of the game as far as variations and things were concerned so we basically had to start over again as no one knew if he was telling the truth, faking things etc. What is most upsetting as a bystander to all this is that not only did he do a number on a lot of people, ALL of the money he is making from these sales should be going to people who he ****ed over years ago but it isn't..it's probably buying him new bunny suits and cameras.

If you check his feedback you can see he bought the Palitoy ESB Shelf Talker for £10 on ebay and sold it for £145 or so..no question the thing was real but that is £135 profit into his pocket instead of into the hands of the people who have left the hobby because of his scams. I don't care if it is his Dad, Mum, Sister, Wife etc - the guy is alive and well and if he wasn't to blame for what happened there would be no reason why this wasn't resolved years ago. All I can see is a big fat bunny getting richer (and fatter)!

Joe

Grand Master
Here you go fella, http://www.facebook.com/Billywinkle

Can view his photo albums from there! (Are you really sure you want to?)

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Yes joe he once told me he was brought up around the collecting scene, sure he said both his parent collected stuff. I can't remember what they collected but I can remember him mentioning his dads mate (pat I think) collected palitoy stuff and sometimes got him sw items.
It could of all been absolute bollox but back then I had no reason to not believe him.

As for his partner Ru/Ruth well that's her middle name, her real name escapes me but he said she had the same name as her aunt so she was always known by Ruth.

Rik was never mentioned to me until Bill failed to send me a parcel and suddenly his excuse was he was on location filming some advert and his bro in law Rik was gonna sort it for me.

I once had a email Convo with 'Ru' and it was so obvious it was Bill lol, I just pressumed he wasn't in the mood to chat and left it at that. This was before Bill went bad.

I can't see anyone else getting refunds now, he owes me £150 for 2 fake baggies but put it down to experience and swore I'd never get suckered in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom