eBay rogues

Vaders_Child

Padawan
Bloody hell Ed these people wind me up.
I get them all the time non payers i dont even worry about it anymore i just give them 7 days then if no payment recieved i start a dispute, most times it goes all the way and i get my final val fees back and they get a strike but sometimes they pay not long after the dispute is filed.
I wonder if they shop on evilbay whilst pissed then forget they clicked on buy this item or maybe its the simple fact they are devoid of any responsibilty or common sense...lol

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Add this non paying ****wit to your blocked bidder lists lads! :twisted:

Darthfalcoa-won my MIB Rancor then couldn't be bothered to pay for it! :roll:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/darthfalcoa

plantman

Sith Lord
there is a surprising amount of this going on, ive had to claim back 3 x listing fees for non-paying bidders.

If they dont pay you should be able to leave negative feedback, but ebay are shite.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah you should definitely be able to leave neg feedback for non payers. Sellers should know what type of people are bidding on their goods. I would block anyone with more than one 'non payment' related neg.

itfciain

Grand Master
You can add these two non-paying pricks to your ignore list if you like

This one finally messages me to say that he no longer needs the figure - ****wit, you don't get to decide that after you have won an auction !

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/last17please/

This one completely ignored all messages. They could well be the same person as they have similar names

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/jabbaplease2011

I also think if you want to leave snotty feedback that you have to do it before you close the non-payment case.

itfciain

Grand Master
Actually I should add this one too - didnt reply to any messages and had the cheek to leave me a neutral feedback (which did get wiped) after I had left feedback saying he hadnt paid

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ab-autos-merseyside&ftab=AllFeedback

PGowdy

Grand Master
I've now added all these "buyers" to my block list.
I think if we all started doing this we'd soon freeze out a lot of these arseholes from buying anything at all.

olisuds

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
Our friend John has really out done himself this time.
What a ****ing maniac. The guy really needs help!
Wasting good people's time for his own gain... as per.
http://cgi.ebay.com/star-wars-AFA-Harbert-Palitoy-Lili-Meccano-Uzay-FED-EX-/180693845005?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1231440d

Seriously guys, what the **** is the matter with that prick John Walsh??

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=150632312190&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:BIDN

Another bid retraction?!!!!!He just bids high on everything and then decides whether he wants it later. He is still at it!!

The bids on that First Shot were at £200 a few hours ago now its back to £20!

PGowdy

Grand Master
It never ends with him does it. And this sort of behaviour scares off other potential bidders too. Could really **** up someone's auction.

olisuds

Sith Lord
He has ****ed up many auctions. Last year I was bidding on an OJ Luke and he took the bidding up to $1000 and then backed out at the last minute. Then the 2nd highest bidder got pissed when they saw his history of retracting bids and pulled out too. In the end the auction was pulled.

Last year he was up to about 40 bid retractions in 6 months. Everynow and then he floats back to the boards to play the victim but he is still an untrustworthy piece of ****.

He's on my blocked buyers list for sure!

PGowdy

Grand Master
olisuds said:
Last year he was up to about 40 bid retractions in 6 months.

Jesus. How do you know he was involved in as many as that??! Is there someway to track that info?

olisuds said:
Everynow and then he floats back to the boards to play the victim but he is still an untrustworthy piece of ****.

Yeah we found that out pretty quick here. He was given the benefit of the doubt at first but his colours soon showed. He earned himself a ban after just a few months.

olisuds

Sith Lord
Cause you can check out bidders information

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAP...eName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

That guy has been ****ing people over ever since I can remember. I've never seen his name associated with anything other than trouble!

Well he has only done 11 in the last 6 months(3 in last 30 days) Not bad for him! But end of last year he had done 40 in 6 months.

You get to recognise the bidders names

Seller bobablarcfett (176) is the same as bidder a***b (176)

I don't know whats worse, his reputation as a buyer or a seller :)

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah, it's all pretty deplorable stuff.
He's been told too, many many times. People have pointed out to him exactly why what he does is wrong. He has been banned from several forums and yet he just keeps on doing it. Over and over. You have to be a real piece of work. Sometimes i am genuinely shocked with the lack of conscience of some people.
I just don't see how a person like John can live his life behaving that way. It can't be a nice thing to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and see the face of John Walsh staring back at you...

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I reckon it would look something like this Pete. :D

ahole302.jpg

Just like every other arsehole!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
silver grin said:
Rackem_30 is another too

The gimp sent me a moc in a star case and then in a jiffy bag! Thankfully the star case took the beating and when I sent him a message he said he had no idea it would be a problem.

Apparenlty he is also selling off his collection at the minute so be wary

THIS GUY IS BACK - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Action-Figures-/246/i.html?rt=nc&Sub%252DSeries=Vintage%2520%25281977%252D89%2529&_catref=1&_dmpt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&_fln=1&_ssn=rackem_30&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

Beware!

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
hi dont now if anyone knows this person on ebay ninja-samurai
well i sold my star wars full size bust and it left me fine parcel force broke it well its still going on now they tried to get the item for less then wanted free postage now i have had about 30 emails about how this is broken that is broken well i said its all covered by parcel force so just claim for it i do state no returns on my stuff but now i just cant be arsed with it but before i sold the bust i had got about 8 emails asking odd things so i said to the mrs i think this one will be hassle yep so the feedback score is 23 but just becarfull of this person

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
more news on this with ninja
last night i got a email from ebay saying that they have opened a case file 20 days later so i phoned ebay and said well something needs to be done because i offered all options but now its to late to claim for the broken item she gets in contact with ebay so they remove 337 pound from my paypal and to top it all my pay pal has had nothing in it but all the ebay items i had sold in the the weekend so the cash i made to pay some bills has gone thanks to this twat ebay have said i have done everything i could but this wont get sorted out till 10 november so if you want a hassle free life dont use this person

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom