eBay rogues

browny

Jedi Master
Cheers for the link mantooth,I actually was interested in some small soldiers he had on recently but remembered the name and kept clear.

There seems to be more and more ****ing idiots on ebay these days which is a pain in the arse :roll:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks for the heads up chaps. I really liked the look of that ESB vader display. I will also avoid. :wink:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Avoid avoid avoid!!!!

The guy is a devious prick! He still owes me £19 for a Gammorean Guard MOC which I had to return because it was nt as described.

He longed me out with some excuse about his paypal account being frozen pending enquiries. (No surprise there)

He still hasnt refunded me and has not contacted me. I will be reporting to ebay at the end of this week!

His User ID: mcnal1971

To add icing to the cake here is the item that I bought and returned. He has relisted it and sold it and still no ****ing refund!!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Gotta report these pricks to ebay right away. Ebay takes it pretty seriously and they'd think twice about it next time if they got threatened with their account being frozen.
Also, keep posting their names on here we can all steer clear!! :wink:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Talking of which i cant believe (well i can believe) what greedy bastards ebay are... I just submitted an item for like 20 quid then i realised i made an error so went to revise it and they now charge you if u want to revise your auction the fukin assholes

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
lee gray said:
Talking of which i cant believe (well i can believe) what greedy bastards ebay are... I just submitted an item for like 20 quid then i realised i made an error so went to revise it and they now charge you if u want to revise your auction the fukin assholes

They now charge for revising an auction?????? It's a no win situation for a seller on Ebay.

lee gray

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
lee gray said:

They now charge for revising an auction?????? It's a no win situation for a seller on Ebay.
yeah, what assholes, i mean it has more chance of selling if its the right description so better for ebay if revised but instead greedy bastards want even more... it cost me 25p to submit the auction with BIN for £25, then the revision cost another ****ing 50p, then sold fee was £2.50, then when i got the £25 payment another 1.20 was gone through fukin paypal so virtually a fiver has gone on fees, obviously the other fees i expect but not the revision fee, it would have actually been cheaper to close the auction and re submit it for 25p unless they have started charging a closed auction fee too

Josh

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
Next they will start charging for their outstanding customer service. :D

Probably the funniest thing I have ever read about eBay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
And I get the impression it was only half said jokingly!
If some Ebay underling reads this how long before it comes true!?

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Rackem_30 is another too

The gimp sent me a moc in a star case and then in a jiffy bag! Thankfully the star case took the beating and when I sent him a message he said he had no idea it would be a problem.

Apparenlty he is also selling off his collection at the minute so be wary

PGowdy

Grand Master
Our friend John has really out done himself this time.
What a ****ing maniac. The guy really needs help!
Wasting good people's time for his own gain... as per.
http://cgi.ebay.com/star-wars-AFA-Harbert-Palitoy-Lili-Meccano-Uzay-FED-EX-/180693845005?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1231440d

itfciain

Grand Master
Man that guy has anger issues

I dont really understand - has he posted this advert just to slag off fedex?

olisuds

Sith Lord
The guys a f***ing loser. i would stay well clear of anything he's selling. I have never known someone who is such a compulsive liar and cheat.

I see he is stiill up to his usual trick of retracking bids too. 10 in the last 6 months.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom