eBay rogues

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
"Firstly, YOU, whoever you may be, some waster no doubt, know nothing.
Secondly. Thanks"

and then (without me contacting him again cos I was away)

"forgot to say, I don't do favours to wasters"

I had asked him to change his listing to reflect the fact it was a re-card which he was well aware of.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just reported him to Ebay and sent him this message;

"No probs mate.

You've been reported to Ebay and your auction tactics have been highlighted on varius forums both sides of the Atlantic!

Enjoy your scamming!"

Grant

Sith Lord
I had some fecker with no feedback what so ever click on the buy it now for my AFA 85 21 back Fett last night on Ebay. It was obviously a complete scammer. I have sent them a few emails through EBay to try and speak with them but go no replies so i had to open a dispute with EBay.
The assholes are trying to charge me £73 for that idiot trying to buy my item.
I clearly state in my auctions that any one with a feedback score of less than 50 to contact me first prior to bidding or else the bids are getting cancelled.

Grant.

PS The person was called Gayle Sugden incase the twat tries the same thing on one of you guys or girls.

plantman

Sith Lord
you can set buyer filters to stop anyone new from bidding on your auctions, i have mine set to reject new members, bidders with more than 2 negs in the last month ect.

Grant

Sith Lord
plantman said:
you can set buyer filters to stop anyone new from bidding on your auctions, i have mine set to reject new members, bidders with more than 2 negs in the last month ect.

I will have to look into that Andy.

Thank you.

Grant.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Grant said:
plantman said:

I will have to look into that Andy.

Thank you.

Grant.

Is in sellers preferences you can also ban people who have had 2 unpaid item strikes within 6 months its worth keeping them as tight as possible.

Plus if you just wanna ship to the UK or to UK U.S for example you can ban bidders from countries that you do not post. I recommend not posting to Italy from experience.

Jay

Joe

Grand Master
Loads of people specify they don't send to Germany or Italy, is that just due to a bad postal system or scams?

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
whiteskinnydroid said:
Loads of people specify they don't send to Germany or Italy, is that just due to a bad postal system or scams?

Don't know about the German system, but the Italian Postal Service is quite notorious for losing mail here and there.

Joe

Grand Master
Capetown said:
whiteskinnydroid said:

Don't know about the German system, but the Italian Postal Service is quite notorious for losing mail here and there.

Damn mafia bosses! :lol:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Paplooprototype.jpg

Mega rare prototype first shot- it has no year or no COO :shock:
battledamgedC3PO.jpg

This one is just funny- battledamaged C3PO

browny

Jedi Master
I just read a 11 page thread on rs about a ebay seller who ****ed a fair few guys over with fake proto's and baggie's,very annoying reading his excuses and trying to play the victim but it does make incredible reading,i'm shocked and worried about the future of star wars collecting if this is what so called "experts" do to their customers,I mean who else out there is an "expert" and is ripping off innocent collectors?

It has really concerned me guys because i'm no expert at all and could easily get fleeced by someone of higher knowledge :cry:

I'd like to find out more about this episode if anybody could and i'm sure a few of you guys know what i'm on about?

Am I allowed to mention his name on here without getting in trouble?

Cheers stef

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I don't think you can get in trouble on here, unless you're a first time poster selling modern crap :lol: I think Billy boy got mentioned the other day. When in doubt just ask someone :D

browny

Jedi Master
Aussie - yes mate thats his name and rik,prick,ruth and next door neighbours former room mate's and all sorts of ****,it's the most incredible thread i'v ever read on any forum anywhere.

I'm desperate to know if this muppet is still selling or any of his alter ego's?I say alter ego's because they clearly are,although many people met this "ruth" it's clearly the same guy emailing from different accounts.

Scared the crap out of me this has and although having zero to do with me I still felt like taking a trip to brighton and seeing this "well built rugby veteran of 27yrs who shouldnt be messed with :roll: " (what a tool)

Cheers stef

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Stef, there are a few cracking threads on RS. The "don't post live auctions" $10000 bootleg MOC thread, the Mexican dude (Pablo?), decadetoys/onetofivedayauctions or something like that. They all gave me one big headache :roll:

browny

Jedi Master
I saw the photos of this guy and he would wish he was as big built as right said (take that how you want :wink: )

There's more chance of me shitting in the queens handbag than him being a rugby player of and calibre. :roll:

Aussie - yes I read the pablo one as well,didnt he fake his own death or something???
i'd love some links to these if anybody could help me,this is all helping me gain knowledge and i'd be grateful to any one in helping me in any way possible.

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
browny said:
Aussie - yes mate thats his name and rik,prick,ruth and next door neighbours former room mate's and all sorts of ****,it's the most incredible thread i'v ever read on any forum anywhere.

I'm desperate to know if this muppet is still selling or any of his alter ego's?I say alter ego's because they clearly are,although many people met this "ruth" it's clearly the same guy emailing from different accounts.

Scared the crap out of me this has and although having zero to do with me I still felt like taking a trip to brighton and seeing this "well built rugby veteran of 27yrs who shouldnt be messed with :roll: " (what a tool)

Cheers stef

Stef,this account is linked to billy boy rogers & sadly its still active so avoid like the plague! :twisted:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-STAR-WARS-Palitoy-ESB-Imperial-Attack-Base-set_W0QQitemZ250527497941QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item3a549a3ed5

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom