Farthest From III

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Joe said:
Sorry to hear that Iain, keeping your Trilogos I hope?

ha ha - tough one - do I sell from the sets I have completed or from those that I haven't - will know by FF3

are you coming down Joe ?

No I can't make it, my parents are coming over for dinner today as we couldn't make my Dad's 65th meal! Hope you have a great time though!

8bitaaron

Padawan
Hello, I was thinking of making the trip up for this and i was wondering if it's something aimed at all? As i'm quite new to this would i benefit or would it all go over my head while i tried to keep up with the big boys?! :lol:

Richard_H

Grand Master
Hi Aaron,

There are many like you on here (me too!) who don't know a huge lot about SW figures etc. These events are aimed at everyone with some great presentations and talks given. (not that I've been to one yet :lol: )

You will enjoy it, and this is not RS - no fan is left behind :D

itfciain

Grand Master
8bitaaron said:
keep up with the big boys?! :lol:

Is that another dig at the size of my arse ???

In all honesty these are great, whether you are a novice or have a huge collection - I have been to the first two and they have been fantastic - it is great to meet up with loads of the lads on here. There are some great vintage items for sale - and at the last one the food stand was brilliant - finally the talks are really informative and there are some great people there that you can discuss vintage star wars with to your hearts content

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Aaron

Farthest From us for all levels of collectors, we are all one and the same really. I would still say I know hardly anything compared to some f the guys on here. I have been to both and thoroughly enjoyed them and learnt a hell of a lot. It's great meeting up with some of the guys on the forum and having a good chinwag.

Hopefully see you there.

Joe

Grand Master
Joe said:
itfciain said:
Joe said:
Sorry to hear that Iain, keeping your Trilogos I hope?

ha ha - tough one - do I sell from the sets I have completed or from those that I haven't - will know by FF3

are you coming down Joe ?

No I can't make it, my parents are coming over for dinner today as we couldn't make my Dad's 65th meal! Hope you have a great time though!

Lmao I swear I am going mad I thought FF3 was today :oops: :oops:

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Joe said:
Lmao I swear I am going mad I thought FF3 was today :oops: :oops:

Does that mean you can come ?

I don't think so mate :( I will try to get to one at some point though, hopefully before you sell all your Trilogos too :mrgreen:

8bitaaron

Padawan
After what's been said on here and checking my dates (plus the misses is a way on holiday!) I am pleased to say I shall be making the drive up, already looking forward to it.

See you there! :D

David Tree

Jedi Master
That is awesome news :)
Don't be afraid to stop and ask anyone any questions at any point, no one should feel shy about asking any questions big or small, we all love the same stuff and what better way grow and learn than with friends?
Personally I cannot stand ego's when it comes to collecting,it gets you nowhere and if we can build a strong community through events and forums such ashere, we all benefit :)
Really glad to hear you're coming, if you're interested in finding out something specific, just let me know and will do my best to help
Dave

Christian

Jedi Master
Regrettably GW Acrylic will not be able to exhibit at FF3 (we are hopefully moving home 4 days later!). I will, however, be attending as a punter in the morning and look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Cheers,
Christian

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Think I might just have convinced the wife to make the trip down there from York....did the whole "we can make a weekend of it, I'll take you out for a nice meal..." seems to have worked. Can't wait, it'll be great to meet up with you guys

i'll be there, looking for a few bargins i should imagine. in case your wondering i'll be the fella hanging around dave tree like a giddy school girl :wink:

i shall have to introduce myself this time round i went to the first one but didn't mingle i was to busy ogling GW display stands, i'm the one that looks like he has been panel beaten for the last 15 years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom