Farthest From VII

hi anyone going down from the derby/stoke area?
was looking to share a lift or drive, may have a table again
so could have a spare seat in a car full of vintage!
cheers mark

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
What time does it finish on Sunday? Just trying to work out if I should get a room Sunday too - got a 3 plus hour drive to get home...

Jez

Sith Lord
Most of the time between 5pm and 6pm its just people saying goodbye, packing up stalls and a few final purchases.
Oh and more recently the podcast crew remembering that they've forgotten to do interviews so doing some rushed last minute ones!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Richard_H said:
Lom said:
What time does it finish on Sunday? Just trying to work out if I should get a room Sunday too - got a 3 plus hour drive to get home...

I've a 7 hour drive and won't be staying Sunday night. :D
Kind of fancied getting home without either killing someone or kipping in the motor!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks all; since beloved has just pointed out to me that the Monday is in fact our wedding anniversary and that it might be nice if I started that day at home I shall not be staying on Sunday night.

I don't think of it as being under the thumb, more an act of self preservation!

spoons

Grand Master
David Tree said:
So Saturday night so far looks like:

Me
Grant
Chris Mann
Jez
Jason Smith
Stu
Pete
Richard
Nick

Anyone else?

Now would you fine individuals be interested in a ticketed event that was something like a Christmas meal at the Town Hall along an evening of Star Wars related activity AND a Quiz Show throwdown?

Would be thinking from about 7.00-7.30 to 11 ish on Saturday night.

I'm there Sat too - happy to do whatever

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
spoons said:
David Tree said:
So Saturday night so far looks like:

Me
Grant
Chris Mann
Jez
Jason Smith
Stu
Pete
Richard
Nick

Anyone else?

Now would you fine individuals be interested in a ticketed event that was something like a Christmas meal at the Town Hall along an evening of Star Wars related activity AND a Quiz Show throwdown?

Would be thinking from about 7.00-7.30 to 11 ish on Saturday night.

I'm there Sat too - happy to do whatever

Outstanding. Does that include a spoons karaoke concert?

David Tree

Jedi Master
Saturday evening, 13th of December join us for a night to forget....

Farthest From presents Christmas In The Stars
A fun filled evening of Turkey, bad jokes and Star Wars.

2 course Christmas Meal (Main and Desert, menu to follow) and first drink included (drinks thereafter additional cost)
A screening of Plastic Galaxy: The Story of Star Wars Toys, a film by Brian Stillman.
The Farthest From Toy Meltdown: Join The Full Force (the internet's foremost podcast on Palitoy ;) ) as they host the first Toy Meltdown, a quiz testing and stretching the knowledge of some of the other so-so Podcasts out there, including The Chive Cast, The SWFUK Podcast and Radio 1138/Jedi News, do they know as much as they think? Can you outfox them with a question? Who will win? Is it really that serious? Will anyone other than those on Skype be sober at this point?

Join us and find out!!!

Fordingbridge Town Hall 7pm - 11pm
Advance Ticket Only (due to meal numbers) - Tickets £25 per person. Booking Available Shortly.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Can't wait. Can we get the Force Awakens trailer beamed on to the big screen? Bound to be online by then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom