Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group E

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group E

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

We are now in the 2nd round. There are only 3 vehicles in this group.

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter has not been in the quater final since 2020, can it do it again in 2023 ? :unsure:

Rebel Transport Vehicle has always been knocked out in the 1st and the 2nd round. Will this be the year where it finally make it to the quater finals :unsure:

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound was in the final in 2021. So I guess it would be a major surprise if it is knocked out today :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the quater final.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter.jpg

Rebel Transport Vehicle.jpg

X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Again not an easy group. I really like all 3 vehicles. But I think the Rebel Transport Vehicle is such a big and cool toy with room for so many figures. The X-Wing Fighter with Light and Sound is the first x-wing kenner made and it has light and sound so they both get my votes (y)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Again only the one vote from me..I can't vote for the Bloated Blimp or the Soho X Wing (see what I did..red light…Soho…oh…ok it was poor but the best I could do)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
okay this group had a crazy fight. We got a draw for the 2nd place so all 3 vehicles will go to the quater finals. This is the first time in 2023 that more than 2 vehicles go to the next round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom