Free prize draw show off thread

Joe

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
You're welcome Joe. Now rip em open! Rip Em Open!! :twisted:

I want to, but I won't! These are really cool Pete thanks again! I love the pack with the X-Wing on it, it even mentions Kenner makes the toys!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah those are cool and one of the oldest packs i have. A lot of the 1977 ones have the Kenner logo on the back and i believe they're pre-toy release too judging by the ad on the back of this pack-
Here's the back of the series 3 pack. (yours is series 5)
DSC_0065-1-1-1.jpg

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Great prizes lads, very jealous. 8)

Love those stickers and the comb set :)

Great Klaatu baggies and moc

nice T-shirt ste

nice haul of vintage goodies tim

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Good to see this thread kicking back to life... :D

Nice looking Boba Capetown, it was hard letting him go but I have got two more in the Bulging Cupboard :lol: :lol:

The Threepio looks awesome FlyCasual, must say I am a bit jealous on that one :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
taken me a while to get a photo of these but here is Chris' prize I won in the Xmas draw. 4 very nice loosie's that are top notch and look sweet in my loose collection.

IMG_0499 (800x598).jpg

Thanks a lot Chris, very happy. :D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Glad you like them Chris, only just realised you had a Lando tag-team in there, looking forward to seeing the rest of your loosies too. :D

Jr Jr wants to know what Lego set is in the background, looks like an ATST to me?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
That would be the Collectors Series AT -ST, stands roughly 44cm high, its huge. Built it to check its all there as it will be up for sale soon.

I have started a loose showcase thread Chris, will need to update it now I have added these to it.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cool, might be a while as I have 3 more collectors series to build and check. Millenium Falcon, Super Star Destroyer and Death Star II. Will let you know when they are ready. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom