Guess the auction price for the Palitoy VCJ

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
A story about the auction with some quotes from Kathy and me:-

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Holy-grail-Star-Wars-figures-sold-pound-10-000/story-19992155-detail/story.html

:)

Jason

sith-smith

Grand Master
Definitely feel gutted for you Nick. It's a horrible feeling to miss out on something, especially when it's through something stupid like the internet!!

But we've gone from 0-5 or more of these cards in less than a year, so who knows how many more may turn up for sale. Hopefully enough for me to get one too one day!

There are certainly nicer/rarer cards out there than the VCJ, though I admit it had now become an iconic piece. A Palitoy ESB Jawa would be cool find if you can get one 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Now that the auction has finished and the VCJ sold on I'm wondering if there's any more information about it from the original owner? Maybe all we know about it (it being bought fairly recently at an auction fair), is all the story there is but any other details would be good to hear.

Oh and well done Jason for all the work you put into this thread. I didn't manage to catch up with the auction until after it had ended so reading the pages of this thread from about 6 onwards without knowing the outcome was like being in the room. The drama with the internet going down just added to it all…….and I thought Gravity was tense!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/347256/Out-of-this-world-Star-Wars-collectible-fetches-over-10-000-at-auction

And in the daily star.

Jason

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Definitely feel gutted for you Nick. It's a horrible feeling to miss out on something, especially when it's through something stupid like the internet!!

But we've gone from 0-5 or more of these cards in less than a year, so who knows how many more may turn up for sale. Hopefully enough for me to get one too one day!

There are certainly nicer/rarer cards out there than the VCJ, though I admit it had now become an iconic piece. A Palitoy ESB Jawa would be cool find if you can get one 8)

Apart from ur 45a, do u have any other Palitoy MOC Empire Jawas Gaz?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom