Hello - I have star wars collection on ebay for sale

sith-smith

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Am guessing someone read this http://collider.com/most-valuable-star-wars-toys/#vlix

I think that vectis sale is affecting rarity lists all over the place.

However the reference to picking one up for $600 is wrong as the link is of a trilogo version.

As it happens the next 30 back fx7 which sold went for £3k. The last one was 1k!

lejackal

Grand Master
Starwarscollection said:
Well the way i figure if it was me, if there were all these fakes everywere id pay more for guarentee its original.

So to me the price is right because of all the fakes now

Please, tell us more about this guarantee you offer......... :roll:

And I have my own theory on why the fx driod sold so well, my guess is the guy was sick of trying to find the piece that wasn't fake in mint condition.

I'd say this auction does riggours testing on the toys making sure there genuine.

You can laugh at my price, but I know my toys are real (have you had yours since you were a kid?). How many new ones have you bought? have you actually had them analyzed?

I've had this same collection since a kid I know mine are real, before knocking me for appealing to buyers that are looking for genuinity in a fake copy world, yeah it's a stab in the dark but to me they are worth it.

And that dino riders dinosaur (yeah don't have the pieces to put on him) , but he's worth 300 with a few extra pieces.

If it doesn't sell i'll keep it anyways thanks for the help

MarkG

Jedi Master
I've personally still got all 96 of my original childhood figures, all in good condition with original weapons... I know mine are genuine.

None of your figures have original weapons and are not in good condition... $100 is even too high for your bunch of figures. Nothing is rare... And your blue snaggletooth in red description is totally laughable.

Go and do some real research and come back when you have woken up to reality.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Star Wars toys are selling for some crazy amounts but these are items that are unique and only a handful exist. What you have is a job lot of common figures that you can pick up ten a penny on ebay.

To even think that your valuation is fair, accurate, acceptable is ludicrous and you sir are a fool and a tool!

Sentimentality is only worth something to you, nobody pays a higher price for another persons sentimental childhood toys.

And please do keep posting bullshit as it will keep us all amused.

well how come I think i'm getting run around too, i type in dino rider t rex comes up as 400 dollars (with only a few extra plastic parts not in box)

just typed in r2 - d2 original 12

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Figure-R2-D2-Solid-Dome-100-Complete-1977-/231925091818?hash=item35ffd00dea:g:8ycAAOSwubRXH2X1

60 dollars and I have 2 of them

some obi won kanobis are 30 dollars (most look fake)

i have 30 pieces 30 x 10 = 300 , the dino rider is worth at least 100, but research shows 300 - 400, r2 - d2's seem to go well.

I'm going to just leave it thanks again.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
If this collection of beaters is worth $2000 + then I think I'll sell my collection and buy a couple of new houses.

yoda

Sith Lord
Starwarscollection said:
yoda said:
Who's that big guy sitting ? And the 2 little ones behind the At-At driver?

Do you mean Rock steady , and the guy in red at the back can't remember his name was evil guy from cartoon can't remember

That big guy under the dinosaurs ass! And the 2 little guys in front of him are they hobbits?

Oh you mean laying don't know what he is put the dino trex foot on him to balance him he's a big gremlin like creature, big grey gremlin creature with 3 spikey toes.

yoda said:
Starwarscollection said:
yoda said:
Who's that big guy sitting ? And the 2 little ones behind the At-At driver?

Do you mean Rock steady , and the guy in red at the back can't remember his name was evil guy from cartoon can't remember

That big guy under the dinosaurs ass! And the 2 little guys in front of him are they hobbits?

You must mean , thats an original murky rainbow brite doll since i was twelve
under the dinosaurs foot is a gremlin type creature, theres two dino riders

theres disney gargoyles hunchback of notre dame

yoda

Sith Lord
Starwarscollection said:
Oh you mean laying don't know what he is put the dino trex foot on him to balance him he's a big gremlin like creature, big grey gremlin creature with 3 spikey toes.

Ok I have gremlins at home I don't need anymore! I think those toes could lead to problems. I thought the little guys wer hobbits that's what I like.

yoda said:
Starwarscollection said:

Ok I have gremlins at home I don't need anymore! I think those toes could lead to problems. I thought the little guys wer hobbits that's what I like.

lol no problem yeah not sure what that toy is he splits apart aswell. Yeah no hobbits sorry

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Starwarscollection said:
Hey what version of hahn solo is mine every time i look , doesn't seem to look like my version?

Han Solo Trench coat, but missing his trench coat and weapon, worth about £2 sterling

yoda

Sith Lord
In all honestly mate I think your start bid at $2000 is abit steep!
Have you any weapons for the starwars figures?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom