Hello - I have star wars collection on ebay for sale

decipher28

Padawan
"no you don't get it" what a joke :lol: its you that doesn't get it.Nobody is going to pay you 2000 bucks for some beat up regular stuff.

you try to give someone the benefit of the doubt,but ultimately there stubborn and stupid.Oh well no great loss to the boards

sparkysx

Sith Lord
no......we really don't get it. I assume he is reading this?

You're collection is something I would give to my kids to play with, Star Wars does not always equal big money, it's only the rare stuff that goes for big money, and you have nothing rare, just a regular load of old beaters.

Joe

Grand Master
I blocked this guys email but I checked my spam earlier and had half a dozen crazy emails from him, the last one he sent was this:

Ha ha when all hope was lost an analyst spotted something i never noticed, I have the worlds only factory error obi wan kenobi
Its saber is orange. Theve put a darth vader saber on the obi wan kenobi ha ha

ha ha so there lol

...looks like he took his valuable one of a kind factory error Obi Wan to RS..: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1128991

Nutter!

decipher28

Padawan
Saw that thread on rs didn't know that was him.

The guy is so deluded its unreal.He just won't accept he just has ordinary beater figures that ain't worth what he thinks they are.

Sometimes there is no convicing these types of people and no amount of trying to tell them will.It is just like banging your head against a wall.

x-pack

Grand Master
Sweet baby Jesus! If anyone wants to know what taking LSD is like, well it's like this thread :shock:

yoda

Sith Lord
I think he just never got delt the full hand :shock: its actually funny he still e-mails you I would be starting to worry :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom