http://www.toydreams.co.uk - has anyone deal with these guys

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Had a search here but couldn't see anything.
Just found this website http://www.toydreams.co.uk and the cards and prices don't seem to bad (maybe a touch higher than via a forum but nowhere near brianstoys level for example)
Just wondered if anyone here had dealt with them before, what are they like etc?
Thanks
matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I have pinged them an email to see what is what, but i am worried they actually don't exist anymore, the last homepage update is stamped as 2006!!! we will wait and see

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Andrew Kitchen I think the guys name is. I bought a couple of MOC's from them a couple of years back, both decent guys and deal went well.
Hope that helps

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Wow, there's a 90s website if ever I've seen one! Definitely don't send any money until you've had actual contact with them, that website clearly hasn't been updated for years.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Indeed, I would say it is a dead site. No response from them so far after almost 5 hours.
Although someone must be renewing the domain name to keep it there?
Not holding my breath, shame would have snapped up a few of those figures.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
monkey_roo said:
Indeed, I would say it is a dead site. No response from them so far after almost 5 hours.
Although someone must be renewing the domain name to keep it there?
Not holding my breath, shame would have snapped up a few of those figures.

You can renew a domain for up to 10 years, and many yearly renewals happen automatically. Take my website, I haven't touched it since 2007 :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
Toytonis website looks just like that and he's still selling stuff.

:)

Jason

Lol good point!

I asked about this site a few years back and Simon had some background info: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4116&p=57696

That website ain't been updated for ages and most of the stuff has probably sold. They usually attend Memorabilia. One of the guys, Andrew, is Garindan on RS.

They've been selling for years. They bought a load of stock when a toy shop closed down and had loads of sealed Palitoy and Kenner stuff. I haven't seen them for a year or so as I haven't been to Memorabilia but they still had a fair amount of things to sell, just not what is on the website

theslider

Sith Lord
Woah, terrible midi sound files - takes me back at least 10 years or so! As others have said, it's probably a dead site.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I've dealt with them. Both very decent guys.

Used to see them standing at memorabilia all the time but haven;t in years. So wonder if they have given up?

plantman

Sith Lord
Ive had contact with them and their site hasnt been updated in years, he doesnt have most of the stuff, and what he does have he wants a different price for.

i have his private email somewhere if you want it.

Good luck lol

Andy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom