I wonder what I will find at the local car boot sale this year?

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
It seems to be raining Gammo' guards

Hong Kong, Macaw and one with no COO. Think ill be keeping these ones until I find replacements with less paint rub on the horns/teeth. Far left one has a lot more grey in the green, a lot of variation. Only issue, is now I need a few axes..... :roll: :lol: More pics to come when I get a chance, looking everything over and cleaning carefully.

IMG_1108 (2).JPG

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sundancer Squadron said:
It seems to be raining Gammo' guards

Hong Kong, Macaw and one with no COO. Think ill be keeping these ones until I find replacements with less paint rub on the horns/teeth. Far left one has a lot more grey in the green, a lot of variation. Only issue, is now I need a few axes..... :roll: :lol: More pics to come when I get a chance, looking everything over and cleaning carefully.

IMG_1108 (2).JPG

Nice one :)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Had a really great day today. Stared off really slowly but hung around till 10.30 and ended up getting some real bargains. Paid £7 for the figures and mini rig in last picture . £25 for the weapons bundle in 2nd to last picture (need advised on the Stormtrooper Blaster and Place blaster know the communicator is fake :(). In picture third to last picture paid £1 for the tie fighter nut cracker, for the R2D2 the Chewy Bowcaster and Luke Back pack 50p the lot and for Tintin and Snowy 1.50p

Sigh when there were bargains out there.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
I do wonder when Toy Fairs, Sci Fi and Collector fairs will be back. Do miss them.

Me to Steve, it's been **** not getting much in the wild, only things I am finding are quite a few Whisky water jugs for my garden pub 🍺🍺🍺

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
StarWarsFan said:
I do wonder when Toy Fairs, Sci Fi and Collector fairs will be back. Do miss them.

Me to Steve, it's been **** not getting much in the wild, only things I am finding are quite a few Whisky water jugs for my garden pub 🍺🍺🍺

Indeed it sucks :(. A garden pub sounds great :) will come round for a pint once this is all over lol.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
Ruby2511 said:
StarWarsFan said:

Indeed it sucks :(. A garden pub sounds great :) will come round for a pint once this is all over lol.

Anytime mate 🍺😉

Joss

Padawan
Hi,
I never find much but this week i did pick up the gantry at the top of the kenner deathstar elevator from a box of random non starwars bits for 20p. Odd as 6 weeks ago I picked up some other parts from the same playset.
Also picked up the top and front of a speeder bike for 50p.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Honestly, its little finds like that I like the most. You could spend forever searching for some odd obscure part so its always good to have a little box of spares.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Joss said:
Hi,
I never find much but this week i did pick up the gantry at the top of the kenner deathstar elevator from a box of random non starwars bits for 20p. Odd as 6 weeks ago I picked up some other parts from the same playset.
Also picked up the top and front of a speeder bike for 50p.

Nice one Joss. Please share some photos.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sundancer Squadron said:
Honestly, its little finds like that I like the most. You could spend forever searching for some odd obscure part so its always good to have a little box of spares.

Totally agree mate.

Top Bottom