Latest Modern Acquisitions

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
I think this £2.99/£5 offer won't be on for long so if you can grab these rebels toys on the cheap, it all good.

One supplier on fleebay saying not getting anymore toys in this line, as hasbro
releasing new rebel one toys October.

Anyone know when new toys are coming out?

I'm looking to the U-wing :eek:

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Great swag guys.
I'm a modern collector myself, have a bit of vintage too hence joining the boards as I want to extend that collection as after many bad Ebay experiences i gave up eventually and just stuck to modern.

Anyway, got a call in work off of my ever forgiving wife who happened to be in Smyths tracking a Hux for our son and told me about the offer. Needless to say she took orders and did me proud! She was well happy with herself for getting me a surprise Numb as she hadn't mentioned he was in stock and bought the only one they had for me. Well chuffed I was, one of my favourite characters and it made me a bit emotional when he and Ackbar where seen in the TFA previews! (Yeah, I'm sad like that!)

Again, super swag and thanks for showing.

Russ J

Jedi Master
You've a very good wife for doing that 8) my wife wouldn't :lol:

The Nien Numb seems to be a rarity for some reason yet at my local Smyths they've got shitloads...strange...it's as if all the stock seems to have been delivered to the Leeds branch :lol:

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
These figures I love - rare and hard to find :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 421

Russ J

Jedi Master
A nice little stash there Nav :D ...

Got the Kylo Ren but could do with the Ackbar and Hassk Thug if you ever come across them (at a reasonable price :lol: )

My new additiones I snagged today from various places...Toys r Us,Smyths,Tesco and Asda (all in the York area)....

TFA%20PIC%208_zpseb0vrwey.jpg

TFA%20PIC%209_zps6uqbp8d7.jpg

TFA%20PIC%2010_zps9iztqled.jpg

TFA%20PIC%2011_zpsflqsmguq.jpg

Russ....

grinchy

Sith Lord
You got a few hard ones to find there mate, Rey, unmasked kylo and old han are hard to find, as is finn in trooper armour, you've done well this week for figures :D

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
You done really well - and paid £5 a figure max I assume - I have had to go fleebay and paid £12 for some wave 3 figures, according to sources wave 2 toys are not selling well in the UK, so are clogging everything up.

I will post complete list of all figures out for this line soon including all version 1 and version 2 on some figures like Kylo ren, snow trooper and captain plasma

Kylo ren comes in 3 types: unmasked and forest gear (version 1) and forest gear (version 2).

Captain plasma - 1st release - silver flap on pouch and version 2 has black flap on pouch

Stormtropper - version 1 (handheld weapon) and version 2 (floor standing weapon)

Phew :roll: 37 figures in total

Russ J

Jedi Master
That full list will be great Nav 8)

Yeh a couple were Smyths £2.99 rest were £5 with the exception of the TIE armour up which was £5.50 from Tesco which I thought was a bargain seeing as these are £10.99 at Smyths and (if I remember rightly) £7.99 at Toys R Us.... bargains to be had 8)

**EDIT**
I do like the armour up line as well so if you could do a full list of those I'd really appreciate that as well Nav (sorry to be a pain in the arse :oops: )

Russ J

Jedi Master
No not seen Captain Phasma at all anywhere (it's on my wants list as well....also haven't got Unkar Plutt either....if you see either about Nav snag them for me please :D

Like I say I don't no exactly what's available so not sure in what I do need (with the exception of the Rebels line though)

Russ J

Jedi Master
izzyblue said:
I did see a Phasma at a TRU recently. I can check again tomorrow. Need an Unkar Plutt. This is nowhere to be found in Birmingham.

I'm guessing the TRU where you saw Phasma was in Brum as well matey ?

I could possibly get the figures I want in the fantasy figure/comic shop in Leeds called 'Forbidden Planet' but there prices are always top dollar :roll:

izzyblue

Padawan
Russ J said:
izzyblue said:
I did see a Phasma at a TRU recently. I can check again tomorrow. Need an Unkar Plutt. This is nowhere to be found in Birmingham.

I'm guessing the TRU where you saw Phasma was in Brum as well matey ?

I could possibly get the figures I want in the fantasy figure/comic shop in Leeds called 'Forbidden Planet' but there prices are always top dollar :roll:

Yes it was TRU at St Andrews Retail Park. They had loads of figures and I'm sure there were a couple of Phasmas amongst them. Quite happy to have a look for you tomorrow.

Russ J

Jedi Master
I've only just started collecting TFA figures for around a week but I've collected a fair few but I'm not too sure what's been released regarding the line....I'm not that bothered for The Rebels figures at the moment just TFA official ones .....

I've posted pics of my collection so far further back in this thread....

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
WAVE 2

In the post to me - have all figures

Desert - kanan jarrus/Ezra bridger
Space - the inquisitor
Jungle - Kylo ren version 2 (combo armour)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 468
Top Bottom