Latest Modern Acquisitions

izzyblue

Padawan
Russ J said:
Cheers for the photos Nav,that gives me a idea into what I need to complete all 3 waves 8)

Russ

I use the checklist on jedibusiness.com to confirm all the figures that have been released, but I think trilogy collector has covered them all. One set I think is worth investing in is the Amazon exclusive first order legion 7 figure box set. Look it up, it is really nice.

Trilogy

Do you need a phasma as well? Happy to look for you. Going on a toy hunt today

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
PIctures :D :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 510

izzyblue

Padawan
TRILOGY COLLECTOR said:
So need a Captain plasma ---

Fifth brother - I can get if no one seen any about by Sunday - mate wants £10 for it

Extra got these of eBay as couldn't find:
Captain rein x 1 £10
Kylo ren - version 2 (combo weapon) x 1 £10
Nein numb x 2

Dammit just seen a Fifth brother in TRU. Marked up at £7.49. It's on my way to work so can go on Monday for you. I need an Unkar Plutt, if you see one on your travels.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great that you got a signed figure dorsetmark, was he cool to meet? I imagine its a five second deal, but still cool.
I got a couple of figures through the mail thanks to two members on here trilogy collector for the finn and Russ j for the numb, thanks guys, great of you, I went to my local places tru asda Tesco and came up empty, nothing you guys have mentioned that you need, i'll keep checking though
DSC06029_zpsqxelpwsy.jpg

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Hey Guys

Been on round trip of Yorkshire - no wave 3 figures at all.

These are some figures which are popular I think

ASDA SUPERSTORE - CEMETERY ROAD BRADFORD
x wing ausy
kana jarrus
first order storm trooper
sarco plank
goos towers
ezra bridger

TESCO EXTRA - GREAT HORTON ROAD BRADFORD
rey starkiller base
inquisitor
resistance trooper

ASDA ROOLEY LANE BRADFORD
finn stormtroper outfit
first order Stromtooper

Smyths Leeds
x wing ausy
kana jarrus
first order storm trooper
sarco plank
goos towers
ezra bridger
nein numb
general hux
guavian enforcer
PZ-4CO
first order fighter pilot
some other cant recall names now but no wave 3 figures

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
ahhhh ---- your welcome grinchy :D hope you enjoy the figure mate

2 x nein numb SOLD (sent to dan/andrew)
1 x rey stormtrooper SOLD (sent to ian)

1 x ken rey (version 2) combo weapons SOLD TO RUSS
1 x captain rex SOLD TO RUSS
1 x Unkar Plutt SOLD TO ISSYBLUE

I need Captain Phasma (black pouch)

Russ J

Jedi Master
Glad it's OK for you grinchy hope it arrived safely I packaged it up pretty well... 8)

Nav I've been here then and everywhere today hunting as well :lol: .....I went to a certain Asda and found that hidden gem as well :wink: ....

I'll up some photos later of my booty....I went to a Tesco Extra in Batley and picked up something I wasn't even hunting but for the price it was up for it would have been rude to walk away :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love how many people are helping others out - this place is the best :D
Trilogy Collector - damn mate I had a spare phasma but bloody exchanged it at Asda about 2 weeks ago for another figure, went back and checked and it's gone, sorry.

Have taken a wee mental note of everyone's wants as we are planning a toy run soon, fingers crossed I stumble across some latest wave gold :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
My latest haul I picked up yesterday and today...

I wasn't gonna bother with the 'Rebels' figures but with them being part of the 'waves' and with the being on the cheap side :oops: I figured hell why not :lol:

TFA%20PIC%2013_zpskcnxhm4m.jpg

I also wasn't gonna bother with the re-packs of the original figures but again the price was right

TFA%20PIC%2014_zpspkoudsl7.jpg

Back to TFA stuff...
I picked up Chewbacca Armour Up from Asda Living in Leeds for £7 and I had a great tip off that there was a Unkarr Plutt In another Asda store out of Leeds (Cheers for the tip Nav :D )...

TFA%20PIC%2015_zpsgvnupxkx.jpg

TFA%20PIC%2016_zpslxwzmkwf.jpg

I also picked this up at Tesco Extra in Batley...I didn't go out intentionally to buy the ships etc...but at the price they had it at I just had to have it 8)

TFA%20PIC%2012_zpssnypedys.jpg

The price was £15...bargain especially when I'd seen this everywhere for £27 upwards

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
grinchy said:
Great that you got a signed figure dorsetmark, was he cool to meet? I imagine its a five second deal, but still cool.
I got a couple of figures through the mail thanks to two members on here trilogy collector for the finn and Russ j for the numb, thanks guys, great of you, I went to my local places tru asda Tesco and came up empty, nothing you guys have mentioned that you need, i'll keep checking though
DSC06029_zpsqxelpwsy.jpg

Surprised how Sociable he was , but i was 118 in que and still waited 4 hours
He would shake hands and speak to all
Very nice man, hard
day but worth it

Top Bottom