Mini Pyro figure art - thoughts?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi Guys

Had a little brain wave the other night & asked Lorraine (my long suffering better half) if she fancied having a go at doing some vintage figures in miniature with her pyrography (wood burning) as I want a power droid done to display with my loose ones, kindly she agreed & is doing one for me, but did this fett as a dry run, I think it's worked well & is a nice way of being able to actually display a bit of art to compliment the figures without taking up wall space & lots of space in general.

Wondered if there would be interest for them if I got her to do some other figures??, she said a tenner will cover one if anyone else wants one which I figure is cheap for something like this.

This one has not been finished in terms of final sanding & waxing but give a good idea & have added the photo next to a the figure for scale, they are freestanding so easy to display next to figures.

IMGP0463_zps7ynoegyt.jpg

IMGP0462_zpswj8nh0xu.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
genius 8) ! i duft my cap to mrs frank. if i had a focus figure @ £10 what a bargain to compliment your focus

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I'd be interested Frank buddy, let me know when shes got time and she can do me, loved my man cave sign she did earlier in year

lejackal

Grand Master
Count me in Frank, although at this rate we are going to have to start calling you Lovejoy :wink:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
thanks for the positive comments on Lorraines work, she has been marred out doing other pyro orders for Christmas, so has only managed to get 2 more done so far & they are turning into a bit more work that expected, so when I put them up elsewhere they will be 15 each or 12 on 5 or more, but for the forum (if she gets round to it :lol: ) they will be 12 or 10 each on 5 + it's taking a couple of hours just for her to pyro each one, then there's all the cutting sanding waying & stand fitting etc, so about 3 hours for each piece.

None of these have had final finishing bar the amanaman but give an idea.

mumbo

Sith Lord
They look great, fantastic artistry 8)

Didn't know Amanaman was so well hung :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom