MOC sent in a bubble envelope worth a negative feedback?

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Must admit - it really would be low to neg someone if the item has arrived in the same condition as identified in the pic. I could understand it if the item was crushed. But definitely just mention it to them that it needs to be better packaged - cos it will bite them in the arse sometime.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Nick_IoW said:
Must admit - it really would be low to neg someone if the item has arrived in the same condition as identified in the pic. I could understand it if the item was crushed. But definitely just mention it to them that it needs to be better packaged - cos it will bite them in the arse sometime.

I know what you mean but it's hard to know whether its more damaged now cos of the way it was packed. If its boxed and gets bashed in the post office it'll most likely survive, in an envelope it's pretty much screwed.

rob71

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
I don't think there's anything wrong with making a mistake or being ill-informed, so if he responds with something like "sorry I didn't realise, thanks for the tip I'll do that in future" then a neg is not necessary.

However if he responds like that cock on here a while back who went mental, feel free to neg his ass :lol:

x2 :lol:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Quick update - Seller agreed to post them all in boxes in future, they'd had another returned this week so seemed to realise it was just luck that they'd not has any issues in the past.

Whether they will or not, who knows, but by them not being a bum they've avoided a negative.

Happy to PM the id to anyone who'd rather not take the risk :D

rebel_scum

Padawan
Had a vintage collection turn up in a jiffy. Crushed to hell. Emailed seller no response. Will keep the item and will keep my eye out for another. I don't think the seller was selling it as a collector's item (if that makes sense) and they don't have any other star wars items for sale. I guess they should still get a negative....

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
rebel_scum said:
Had a vintage collection turn up in a jiffy. Crushed to hell. Emailed seller no response. Will keep the item and will keep my eye out for another. I don't think the seller was selling it as a collector's item (if that makes sense) and they don't have any other star wars items for sale. I guess they should still get a negative....

I would neg them in this scenario regardless if they don't know about vintage Star Wars.

Reasons;

Item crushed
Seller did not reply to your e-mail - that bugs the hell out of me!!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Recently received this card in the post....I left negative feedback! What bugged me the most was the seller charged £10 post and then stuck it in a standard envelope for £3 :evil:
This is what I received :roll:
IMG_20130929_122021.jpg

Here's the card!
IMG_20130929_122103.jpg

Successfully resolved via PayPal case :D

BlueDog

Sith Lord
C'mon Jeff! They put Fragile stickers on it didn't you know that's better than any cardboard box!

That's a shocking effort and well worth the Neg!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
rebel_scum said:

Vintage collection? Was this a modern card?

If it is a neg is a bit harsh, a lot of people don't consider modern cards as collectors pieces and therefore do not recognise any value in the condition on the card, eBay will back them up too as it is only packaging and if the product inside is in tact in their eyes all is well.

The seller needs educating, its a shame they are ignoring your comm's, in this case I feel the bad comm's is more worthy of a neg than the jiffy delivery.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Stormtrooper37 said:
rebel_scum said:

I would neg them in this scenario regardless if they don't know about vintage Star Wars.

Reasons;

Item crushed
Seller did not reply to your e-mail - that bugs the hell out of me!!

Agree 100% with Paul

rebel_scum

Padawan
Left neg feedback based on the comms. It was a vintage collection figure that looked mint in the picture which upon reflection was a library photo as it was unpunched but item resources was punched. Will keep my eye out for another.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
You do not mail moc in a bubble envelope, negative feedback if he don't want to refund the postage and what you have paid for the moc + seller have to pay what it cost to mail it back to him.

Neutral feedback if he pay for it all.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dublinjeff said:
Good point lars! I had to pay €7.50 registered post to send the MOC I received back to the seller :evil:

I always try to do it like that.

I once fought with a bad seller for 3 months about this and I left him negative feedback because he would not pay for the postage back to him.

After I left him negative feedback, he was more nice and told me he would pay with paypal the money I need to mail the item back to him, if I would remove the negative feedback. So I changed it to Neutral :D

rob71

Sith Lord
Hi Jeff - interested to know how did you file the Paypal / ebay claim? I thought they wouldn't find in favour of the buyer for "only" packaging damage, being the ignorant people they are?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom