NEW - Cardback collectors thread.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Nice collection there mate, how do you store them? i'm thinking of getting a ring binder for mine, there just in a pile at the moment

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
They are all in clear plastic envelopes, keep them clean and flat and stored flat at the moment in boxes.

Love collecting the card backs, and reseals.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Michael Sith said:
A few additions here, thanks to Mumbo and Chaz B for the additions here, slowly growing on the T L s :D

image by Michael j s1, on Flickr

image by Michael j s1, on Flickr

Sent from my iPad

Michael, your cardback collection is getting bigger and it looks fantastic :wink:

Cheers Lars...long way to go, but that's the fun of it :D

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
One day I intend to complete my cardback collection, but at the moment i'm too skint/tight to do it.

I've had most of my swaps and needs listed in the swap shop cardback thread. Nothing much has happened as a result, except people trying to buy the rarer ones.

The first photo is of cardbacks 'doubles' that I may just ebay or would be prepared to swap or sell for the right deal. I won't be swapping Palitoy ESB Han Hoth for a Kenner ROJ card though!

IG 88 45b - gone

IMAG1443_zpsftf6nqml.jpg

IMAG1449_zpsmvttwsi8.jpg

What i have so far with my childhood cardbacks and ones i've picked up in the last year or so.

SW
IMAG1389_zpsw0rdqgi6.jpg

Luke and Jawa were childhood UK bought Kenner cards, Greedo, Snag and 3PO were childhood Palitoy cards.
Not really sure if i should go for Palitoy only or mixture of kenner and Palitoy - when i try and complete the first 20 cards.
I could let the Canadian Kenner Snaggletooth go if anyone wants to do a swap EG Kenner 20 back for a Kenner 20 back that I don't have.

ESB
Long term aim to get all of the ESB run with Palitoy logos as all of my childhood ones were Palitoy, except Yoda was Kenner. He was very hard to find as a child!

IMAG1427_zpsjq6liqg7.jpg

No major love for these non Palito logo'd cards, but better than no cardbacks!
e355b77e-433b-46e4-8e65-9bca43f07f6b_zps448ae079.jpg

ROJ

Only need a few to complete this run, should be easy enough as I bought both Kenner and Palitoy as a child.

IMAG1414_zpsggs73wfo.jpg

d7b65d66-015a-4179-bce2-df2f38081f6e_zpsc3f4e66d.jpg

Hopefully posting here will stir up some swaps/activity.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi paul, beautiful collection you have, maybe I want some of the cardbacks you have for trade and sale :wink:

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
Great let me know what you want and what you have for trade etc

Pomse2001 said:
Hi paul, beautiful collection you have, maybe I want some of the cardbacks you have for trade and sale :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
paulcalf said:

Pomse2001 said:

I only have the ones I have for sale at the moment in my sales thread. But maybe I soon have some more after been through a childhood cardbacks lot.

Can I see pictures of the cardbacks from behind placed like the ones on the other picture ?

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Hello,

I am currently trying to collect the Palitoy 45B card backs. This is what I have so far

These are my current spares if anyone has any to trade or sell.

Thanks

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
I've edited the original post to include pics of the rear of the cardbacks that i'll swap or sell.

Pomse2001 said:
paulcalf said:

Pomse2001 said:

I only have the ones I have for sale at the moment in my sales thread. But maybe I soon have some more after been through a childhood cardbacks lot.

Can I see pictures of the cardbacks from behind placed like the ones on the other picture ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom