Premier League 2012/13 Discussion Thread

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
What a name ass-pass! :lol:

Not heard much about him, any one any ideas?

Looks like Suarez has started flirting with Real!
I wouldn't begrudge him going there, bigger club and they have CL footy (and a much better team/squad) as long as we get a decent price for him. I just hope this isn't the start of him trying to agitate for a move to someone/anyone else!

Good to see 'Pool doing their transfer business early in the summer. They have learnt their lessons after the Carroll/Dempsey **** up from last summer.

itfciain

Grand Master
Your best signing could still turn out to be Sturridge - he finished well last season and with the right support then I think he will do well next - am really surprised that you have let Carroll go - especially if Suarez is off - he and Sturridge would be a good partnership

If Suarez does go then you will struggle to replace him without the option of Champions League

theslider

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Your best signing could still turn out to be Sturridge - he finished well last season and with the right support then I think he will do well next - am really surprised that you have let Carroll go - especially if Suarez is off - he and Sturridge would be a good partnership

If Suarez does go then you will struggle to replace him without the option of Champions League

He got injured last night playing for Ingurland FC grrrrrr

It wouldn't surprise me if we sold Reina and paid more for his worse replacement. We're utter ****ing mugs when it comes to transfers sometimes!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom