Star Wars Celebration Europe 3 - July 15th - 17th 2016

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Design is underway, using 3 colours to keep the screenprint simple.

Does anyone have access to or know of a printer who can do these?

Should hopefully have it done for this week.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Design is underway, using 3 colours to keep the screenprint simple.

Does anyone have access to or know of a printer who can do these?

Should hopefully have it done for this week.

The guys that print a chunk of our T-shirt ranges for English Heritage may be able to help out, I'll get the details for you and an introduction set-up tomorrow. The owner is a star wars fan, so I'm sure he'd pick up a small run at a decent price for us.

$ythL@rd

newbie in town, just stumbled upon the tee design via facebook... ordered.. will be at celebration too with my son. cant wait..

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Well, 3 months of trying to make my mind up whether to go or not, I bought the tickets for myself and one of my kids today. Looking forward to it.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
When do they usually announce the guests? I'm looking longingly at the guest list for London Film and Comic Con this weekend knowing I have zero hope of going but seeing the likes of Billy Dee Williams there. Would be so torn if I knew who was going to be at Celebration. Don't get why they wouldn't start announcing now. Not like it needs any more hype.

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Guess I better start looking for somewhere to stay! Looking forward to my first ever convention and for that matter trip to London! 8)

SammyJ

Padawan
ScruffyLookingNH said:
When do they usually announce the guests? I'm looking longingly at the guest list for London Film and Comic Con this weekend knowing I have zero hope of going but seeing the likes of Billy Dee Williams there. Would be so torn if I knew who was going to be at Celebration. Don't get why they wouldn't start announcing now. Not like it needs any more hype.

As far as I'm aware they don't start making guest announcements for autographs etc. until a month before the event :cry: . I maybe wrong?

Did you make it to LFCC in the end?

FETT1973

Youngling
Hello I'm a newbie. :)

I'm also a newbie who bought a Three day ticket but am now unable to go! :(

If these tickets are indeed transferable would anyone be interested in taking it off my hands?

Jez

Sith Lord
I am sure someone would love to buy that from you. It would be nice for someone to get the chance to buy it at face value too.
I'm sure the admirers won't mind you starting a new thread in the events section titled "3 Day Celebration Pass for Sale". This post will probably get lost on this thread.
Make the thread. Go back to it and then subscribe to the thread. You will then get an email if anyone replies. Also keep an eye out for Personal Messages (PMs) in the orange boxes. If you have one you will also probably get an email but you will see an orange box with "New PM".
Best of luck.

IndianaM

Padawan
If anyone wants to get info on Celebration as soon as it comes in, pop over to our Facebook page - Star Wars Celebration Europe III: The Brit List.

Threepwood1138

Hi there, I have an adult and a child ticket for Saturday that I no longer need.
Would anyone like these for face value?
Pm me.
Thanks
Nick

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Ok ok I have just seen the Palitoy tribute poster and yes I want one :D So how much in £ and how can I pick one up :?:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom