Star Wars Celebration Europe 3 - July 15th - 17th 2016

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
palitoyjunky said:
Ok ok I have just seen the Palitoy tribute poster and yes I want one :D So how much in £ and how can I pick one up :?:
This one?

25 bucks ($40 incl postage to Blighty)

http://store.jeditemplearchives.com/product/a-tribute-to-star-wars-palitoy-action-figures-celebration-europe-exclusive

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Lom said:
palitoyjunky said:
Ok ok I have just seen the Palitoy tribute poster and yes I want one :D So how much in £ and how can I pick one up :?:
This one?

25 bucks ($40 incl postage to Blighty)

http://store.jeditemplearchives.com/product/a-tribute-to-star-wars-palitoy-action-figures-celebration-europe-exclusive

Yes that's the one Pal. Have bit the bullet and pre-ordered :!: 250 copies isn't a lot for a major event like Cel, saying that a lot more than that will prob become available who knows :wink: Regardless I want one so was happy to secure at least one :wink:

rogue3ky

To answer some of the questions....

I will be passing out about 200-250 in London. The remainder are held back and sold to those that either want to secure one or can't attend. You'd be surprised how heavy 250 posters are, so that's all I can physically bring!

The ones in London will be handed out for FREE, first come first served (times each day will be announced during the event). If you were at Celebration Anaheim, then it will be pretty much the same format. I will be at the booth with the Jedi News team.

If anyone is interested, I still have the Kenner poster in the store at the link posted above.

Any more questions, feel free to ask!

IndianaM

Padawan
There's an amazing pre-show gig happening the night before Celebration at London's O2 arena. Take a look at the following.

Can't wait for Star Wars Celebration? Why not get the party started early with this incredible gig the night before!

#Cantina will happen at the Brooklyn Bowl in London's iconic O2 arena on Thursday 14th July 2016.

This very special gig in aid of The Alzheimer's Society, will transport you, musically, to a galaxy far, far away. This really is the essential place to be pre-Celebration!

Luther Ingo Star Cruiser (okay, this is a fake name, for now, for these secret headliners. But I urge you to read the bio under BANDS on the website!!!)

Darth Elvis & The Imperials

Blues Harvest

All playing one very special night on Thursday 14th July at The Brooklyn Bowl inside the O2 in London.

Kick off Celebration in style and hang loose with some of the coolest bands this side of the Galaxy!

Tickets on sale WEDNESDAY APRIL 13th.

More info and surprises to follow...

Don't be like Luke at the end of The Force Awakens...SPREAD THE WORD!!!

www.thisiscantina.com

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hmmm. Seems to be a combination between an ash gig and some vague Star Wars cabaret. It reeks a bit of cashing in on labelling it Star Wars to me.

If it was the Royal philharmonic playing the music of John williams then maybe.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Hmmm. Seems to be a combination between an ash gig and some vague Star Wars cabaret. It reeks a bit of cashing in on labelling it Star Wars to me.

If it was the Royal philharmonic playing the music of John williams then maybe.

But wIll they have Slave Leias?

:)

Jason

x-pack

Grand Master
I changed my mind ...well the Midland guys changed it for me on our recent night out! Decided to go :)

varykino

Hello all,

I'm a new member as well. I have two 3-Day-Passes for adults that I would like to sell at face value. I was so looking forward to it, but then my friend decided to marry at that time. Oh well.

So, if anyone's interested in buying two 3-Day-Passes for adults, PM me or reply to this thread.

To the people who transferred their tickets, how did you do that? I'm not looking to rip anyone off, just to get the money back I spent on something I now unfortunately can't enjoy.

Greetings,

Varykino

gavgriff77

Hey, I've been released from my familial duties on Saturday of the SW celebration so looking for an adult pass for that day if anyone has one!

Just a quick post before I bite the bullet on one of the other days, Saturday just works better

Thanks

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm definitely going to be there.

Worse case scenario and I can't make it to the shows, I will aim to meet up with people in the evening as it's just down the road.

Those posters look immensely cool 8)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Sadly I am having to drop out as I am to skint to go, I have a 3 day ticket I would like to sell on if anyone wants one,cost me 91 so thats what I would like back ideally, also have one of the forum T shirts in XXL if there are any takers??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom