Star Wars Celebration Europe 3 - July 15th - 17th 2016

phantom

Jedi Master
Seems like I won't be able to make it...
If someone needs a 3 day pass, Ill part with it for what I paid. Seems like its possible to change the ticket on showclix.

walkie

Sith Lord
I have a spare 3 day adult ticket for CE3 which I'm looking to sell it on at cost.

If your interested please send me a PM, thanks.

Joe

Grand Master
Seems to be an awful lot of people dropping out and selling their tickets! :?

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
well I'm still going with a couple of mates. Hope to see some of you guys face to face for the first time!

Where is everyone staying? I've booked an apartment about 500m from the excel, feel free to pop in for a beer or 2!

Joe

Grand Master
Think there are a couple of people on here that are still trying to flog theirs Gary. Seen a couple of people post on FB today looking to sell, I'll tag you.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I figure if I leave work at 3.30....ish I could still have a couple of hours at the show and meet up with people

IndianaM

Padawan
If you are a member of our Facebook group Star Wars Celebration: The Brit List (and if not, why not?), we are holding a pre-Celebration social gathering (free entry!) at The Jolly Farmer (family) pub at Blacknest nr Alton (near Birdworld off the A325) on SATURDAY JUNE 18th 2016.

http://www.jollyfarmerblacknest.co.uk/find-us

There is no entry charge!!!

Want to know about what to expect at Celebration Europe III?

Want to learn more about the wonderful #CANTINA event?

We will be happy to answer any Celebration related questions for first timers, and you can meet up with fellow attendees beforehand.

If you have a few Star Wars items that you would like to sell/trade/buy, please bring them along (just small amounts though please).

The evening is just to get to know your fellow Brit List members, hang out, make a few more Star Wars friends, and celebrate before the Celebration!

This is in the early planning stages at the moment. So we may have a few more surprises up our sleeves, that we will reveal as we get closer to the date.

We hope that you will all turn up and support this evening, and make a few friends along the way before Celebration!

elltee

Hi everyone, I'm planning on buying a ticket for my fiance... I won't be attending as I can't make it but I'm wondering if I buy a ticket on my credit card he will still be able to pick the ticket up without me there? I've emailed them and had no reply.
Thanks! :D

beajeditonight

Hey guys, I just had purchased tickets last night for the Friday and Sunday (all that remains on the official site) but wondered would it be worth seeking out a ticket for the Saturday? I ask as someone says it seems like it is the most likely day for Mark Hamill to have his panel, and while I'm sure someone will record it and stick it on YouTube, etc, it would be nice to see it in person. I did ask if more tickets would be released officially on the Celebration site but they told me that's it now, and you can't transfer tickets, etc, which would make me cautious of buying someone else's ticket.

Also, how much time can you spend with the guests? Now, I'm not thinking of spending 20mins, even 10mins with them-I just want to get a couple of autographs from Mark, exchange a few pleasantries, and as he is not supposed to be doing a photo shoot, a selfie with him. Will I have time to do that, or will I be rushed on? I can imagine there would be quite a few people looking a 'posed' photo with him if there is no photo shoot.

Finally, it's the first I've heard of the Cantina concert, by visiting this site-anybody else planning to go? I'm tempted now, having heard about it. Be fun to maybe meet up with a few fans too, considering I'll be there 'solo'!

lejackal

Grand Master
Friday ticket booked, looking forward to the fun and of course putting a few faces to usernames :D

adampbooth

Padawan
Hey guys,
This will be my first celebration experience but i'm starting to get very concerned about the lack of guest announcements... and announcements in general to be honest.
Is anyone else concerned?
Have any of you been to previous celebrations? Is it usual for there to be so little information a month before the show?
:?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
adampbooth said:
Hey guys,
This will be my first celebration experience but i'm starting to get very concerned about the lack of guest announcements... and announcements in general to be honest.
Have any of you been to previous celebrations? Is it usual for there to be so little information a month before the show?

Ive been to C7 and both the previous Celebration Europes. Announcements are a bit lax on this one. If youre there for the vintage crack like me then it wont make much difference if the rest of it is a bit shoddy.

:)

Jason

adampbooth

Padawan
mr_palitoy said:
adampbooth said:
Hey guys,

Ive been to C7 and both the previous Celebration Europes. Announcements are a bit lax on this one. If youre there for the vintage crack like me then it wont make much difference if the rest of it is a bit shoddy.

Jason

Thanks for the reply Jason.
I'm a long time vintage collector and massive all round fan so I've no doubt I'll have a great time regardless.
It's just that my wife bought the tickets for X-mas and she's more into the signings/photo ops/panels etc so I just don't really want her to be disappointed. Its not a cheap few days after all what with accommodation and transport etc...

Also, what's all this I hear about room sales?? Where might these be? I'm such a novice and pretty new to the forum but if room sales are where I can get hold of some vintage goodies and then I'd love to get involved....

Thanks again,
Adam

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
adampbooth said:
mr_palitoy said:
adampbooth said:
Hey guys,

Jason

Thanks for the reply Jason.
I'm a long time vintage collector and massive all round fan so I've no doubt I'll have a great time regardless.
It's just that my wife bought the tickets for X-mas and she's more into the signings/photo ops/panels etc so I just don't really want her to be disappointed. Its not a cheap few days after all what with accommodation and transport etc...

Also, what's all this I hear about room sales?? Where might these be? I'm such a novice and pretty new to the forum but if room sales are where I can get hold of some vintage goodies and then I'd love to get involved....

Thanks again,
Adam

The room sales details will be posted up on here when they are known so nobody should miss out. Will likely be in a hotel lobby or function room where most of the Americans are staying.

cheers Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom