Star Wars Celebration Europe 3 - July 15th - 17th 2016

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
You have to ask the signers. It's unlikely you will be able to do a selfie. Depends on the queue really. Anthony Daniels is a prick but Mark Hamill was really cool about it.

A lot of the other less notable signers are quite quiet and will happily sit and chat with you while you get your auto. They will allow pictures but sometimes ask for a charity donation. These experiences can be among the best as you don't feel you are being rushed.

If its official pix they may stop you taking photos. It slows the queue right down.

IndianaM

Padawan
Expect Hamill's autograph price to be in the same ballpark as his photoshoot price, if not more!

Heard there are no Episode VII guests appearing at this one, autograph wise.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
theres a hotwheels boba fett (prototype) figure.. car thing

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2016/06/28/hot-wheels-celebration-exclusive-prototype-boba-fett/

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
What I think has pissed on this ones chips is the announcement and date for c8 in the us. They really need to go back to having a couple of years between each. Loads of Americans won't come now as they only have to wait for April.

So true Ben

As soon as that hit, the podcasts who carry the same news all the time just ceased coverage of CE3 and turned to Orlando, despite there being nothing announced.

Really tossy thing to do, as not knowing if there is one for a couple of years keeps the anticipation going and means people would have headed here from the USA (they really should now with a weak pound). Fans who want to goto Orlando will be involved in spending money for CE3. It appears a huge percentage of hotels in the area are already booked and with the pound unlikely to recover for a while will probably put many off. which is a shame, but appears that was the plan.. holding off the global hordes ans allowing Americans to book up.

adampbooth

Padawan
A list of exhibitor exclusives has been posted here:
http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Show-Info/Exhibitor-Exclusives/#

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks for the link but i don't personally care much for the exclusives, they are generally tat. I admit that i am just a vintage snob/twat (delete as appropriate)

Whilst disappointing and i agree, they are too frequent now; this will still be an epic time for us all. There is always loads you never get the chance to see due to the concurrent activity, so if the program is slightly watered down, we'll still be busy. There will still be room sales, there will still be a great collecting track, there will still be the TVR table S237, and there will be loads of opportunities for socials. I really can't wait for this, bring it one!

I really hope there is some decent Rogue 1 news and exclusives, i've had this Avatar since last April; for me it's all about Rogue 1 this year!

adampbooth

Padawan
A few more 'Featured' guests added... including Ashley Eckstein and the great Steve Sansweet!
As far as I can see they're only listed as doing panels at the moment...

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
This will be my second celebration having gone to Celebration Japan when I lived in Tokyo.
At that one, I didn't plan it well and got caught up in the excitement and missed out on a few things like talks and buying stuff.
I attended one of the collecting talks which was OK.
Hamills queue for autographs was very long queue. His autograph at about £100 so I decided not to cus of the queue.
I did however attend his Q & A at the end which was really good. A huge queue which held about 2000 in the hall. He came across as a good bloke.

I'm going on the Friday on my own and then Sunday with some mates.
Starting to plan for the Friday and putting Carrie fisher talk at the top of the list.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
What happens with tickets? Do they send them out, or do you collect on the day?

Collect when you get there mate. If you are 3 days my best advice is to get them thursday if you can so you don't queue twice on the opening ceremony.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Cazza said:
What happens with tickets? Do they send them out, or do you collect on the day?

Collect when you get there mate. If you are 3 days my best advice is to get them thursday if you can so you don't queue twice on the opening ceremony.

Thanks buddy :)

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
I'm travelling down to Celebration early Saturday morning. Does anyone know if there is a place you can leave bags at the actual event?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I don't know is the honest answer but I'd be very surprised if they allowed that given security implications. I've practically been cavity searched driving through security on the Canary Wharf estate. Mind you, some mornings they don't give a monkeys so swings and roundabouts.

adampbooth

Padawan
Woolyniner said:
I'm travelling down to Celebration early Saturday morning. Does anyone know if there is a place you can leave bags at the actual event?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Coat and bag check open from 9am - 8pm Fri/Sat and 9am - 6pm Sun:
http://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Sessions/28738/Celebration-Bag-Tote-and-Coat-Check

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom