Star Wars Vintage Collectors Day @ All The Cool Stuff

Christian

Jedi Master
Maulster79 said:
Will there be any dealers tables there?

Hopefully! I will certainly be bringing a ton of vintage to sell as well - I sincerely hope that the Town Hall has some tressel tables available...

See you there.

Cheers,
Christian

Jez

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Any one going from the south west (bristol) area?

Grant if you want to catch the "Bristol Parkway to Didcot" train, which is the main line train to London i could pick you up on the way down. I live just north of Didcot so it's no bother.

The offer is there for others as well.

timbo72

Sith Lord
Thanks for the offer lee, but the first train from grimsby doesnt gst to kings cross until 12:35. might have to drive

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Any of you kind folk offering lifts want to pick me up?? :mrgreen: as I would love to attend, sadly I already know the answer & as usual will have to sit this one out - gutted, but I do hope you all have a really great day.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
CharlieCharlie said:
Maulster79 said:
Any one going from the south west (bristol) area?

Grant if you want to catch the "Bristol Parkway to Didcot" train, which is the main line train to London i could pick you up on the way down. I live just north of Didcot so it's no bother.

The offer is there for others as well.

I'll send you a PM later or tomorrow. Thanks for the offer mate :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Ok guys, hows about this?

I live less than 2 hours away from the main event, my wife and kids are away for the weekend and i have a 7 seater.

What does this mean?

To save everyone crucial cash which would otherwise be spent on B&Bs, i am offering to collect up to 5 people from Didcot Parkway Train Station, and have them stay at my house on the Saturday night.
I can cook a big chilli and we could go to my local country pub (or eat at the local pub).
I'd be happy to drive everyone down early enough in the morning for us to be at the front of the queue.
I could then drive everyone back to Didcot Sunday afternoon.

Didcot isn't that far away from London Paddington.

If there are up to 6 of us, we will still have plenty of room in the car for stuff to sell and purchases.

I have squared this away with the Mrs, and she is cool with it.

So far Iain and Grant are up for this, so is anyone else?

It'll be a great laugh and an ideal icebreaker prior to David's big event! :D

I'm more than happy to do this. Hopefully the guys who live up north can now get involved :D
Jez

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
CharlieCharlie said:
Ok guys, hows about this?

I live less than 2 hours away from the main event, my wife and kids are away for the weekend and i have a 7 seater.

What does this mean?

To save everyone crucial cash which would otherwise be spent on B&Bs, i am offering to collect up to 5 people from Didcot Parkway Train Station, and have them stay at my house on the Saturday night.
I can cook a big chilli and we could go to my local country pub (or eat at the local pub).
I'd be happy to drive everyone down early enough in the morning for us to be at the front of the queue.
I could then drive everyone back to Didcot Sunday afternoon.

Didcot isn't that far away from London Paddington.

If there are up to 6 of us, we will still have plenty of room in the car for stuff to sell and purchases.

I have squared this away with the Mrs, and she is cool with it.

So far Iain and Grant are up for this, so is anyone else?

It'll be a great laugh and an ideal icebreaker prior to David's big event! :D

I'm more than happy to do this. Hopefully the guys who live up north can now get involved :D
Jez

Sounds great, but if I attend I will have Junior with me. Great for him but a no no on the male bonding night though. :cry:

Have a good one, I think I might be a bit jealous about this though so don't keep going on about what a great time you've had if I see you on the Sunday...

Hope you all get along like true Goonies do, who's gonna be Sloth? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
Sounds great, but if I attend I will have Junior with me. Great for him but a no no on the male bonding night though. :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chubbs, mate thats a shame. It'll be great to meet up with you and Chubster's Cubster on Sunday.
Really looking forward to this, almost as much as i looked forward to Episode 1!! I hope the outcome this time will be better :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Are there any refreshments on site or close by or is it a good idea to bring cheese and strawberry jam sandwiches?

Dom

Jedi Master
Maulster79 said:
Are there any refreshments on site or close by or is it a good idea to bring cheese and strawberry jam sandwiches?

2 awesome bakeries and 4 pubs

Top Bottom