The Bad Batch season 2

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I enjoyed the first season, but this season just doesn't feel like there is a overall story arc, just stand alone stories, if you follow.
I've just watched Entombed and couldn't really tell you what the story was about or what the point of the episode was as there wasn't any progression of the characters story.
But I will stick with it, hopefully it will improve, but I doubt it.😔🙄🤔
I'm starting to loose my faith with the Star Wars that Disney is churning out, and I never had much in the first place…

Last edited:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I enjoyed the first season, but this season just doesn't feel like there is a overall story arc, just stand alone stories, if you follow.
I've just watched Entombed and couldn't really tell you what the story was about or what the point of the episode was as there wasn't any progression of the characters story.
But I will stick with it, hopefully it will improve, but I doubt it.😔🙄🤔
I'm starting to loose my faith with the Star Wars that Disney is churning out, and I never had much in the first place…
I agree. Season 2 so far hasn't been the equal of the first. And you're right, 'Entombed' was very weak... We can only hope it improves, but I'm not holding my breath.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I think episode 1,2 and 5 was fine but not fantastic as season 1 is. I did not like episode 3 and 4.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Last night I saw episode 7 and 8, cool with 2 episodes. I think this 2 episodes was great, I hope they do not end here.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
There certainly have been some duds in this series, however I agree that episodes 7 & 8 were good. I preferred 8 to 7 as I object to an episode of 'The Bad Batch' which doesn't actually contain any of the Bad Batch, but it was still a good episode. Since they were clearly related episodes, I think I would have made them into one extra long episode, or at least labelled them 'Part 1' and 'Part 2'.

Overall, whilst I do feel there have been too many weak episodes so far in series 2, I am pleasantly surprised to find that (for me at least), they seem to have managed to make Omega less annoying than in the first series. It's still absurd to think firstly, that she's supposed to be a clone of Jango Fett, even though he was a man and she is a girl (do the idiots at Lucasfilm even understand what a clone is?), and secondly that a 10-year-old girl would be running around with a group of mercenary adult clone troopers, but at least they've toned down the annoyance to the point where I'm starting to actually like her. She's no Ahsoka Tano, but she's no longer a Jar Jar Binks either ;).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
There certainly have been some duds in this series, however I agree that episodes 7 & 8 were good. I preferred 8 to 7 as I object to an episode of 'The Bad Batch' which doesn't actually contain any of the Bad Batch, but it was still a good episode. Since they were clearly related episodes, I think I would have made them into one extra long episode, or at least labelled them 'Part 1' and 'Part 2'.

Overall, whilst I do feel there have been too many weak episodes so far in series 2, I am pleasantly surprised to find that (for me at least), they seem to have managed to make Omega less annoying than in the first series. It's still absurd to think firstly, that she's supposed to be a clone of Jango Fett, even though he was a man and she is a girl (do the idiots at Lucasfilm even understand what a clone is?), and secondly that a 10-year-old girl would be running around with a group of mercenary adult clone troopers, but at least they've toned down the annoyance to the point where I'm starting to actually like her. She's no Ahsoka Tano, but she's no longer a Jar Jar Binks either ;).
:oops: :ROFLMAO:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Loved the first season, especially the first lengthy episode. I am enjoying season 2, though still need to catch up on the last 2 episodes.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
After 2 great episodes then last night I saw the next 2 episodes. I was disappointed and did not like them. I hope the next episode will be better.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Each to their own, of course, but I quite liked the last two, Lars :) . It could always be even better though, so let's hope for a brilliant run of episodes from now to the end of the season.

Jeremy

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
This season's not quite doing it for me. HATED the podracing episode (was like SW Resistance), but the others have been OK. It has an overall feel like the more trivial episodes of The Clone Wars. There doesn't seem to be much of an overarching story, which it desperately needs.

lejackal

Grand Master
I didn't finish season 1, I've barely looked at season 2. Nothing I didn't really like, just didn't grab me the way CW and Rebels did. I actually quite liked Resistance as well (the few episodes I watched trying to get the kids into it)

afsupplies

Padawan
There's been a lot of filler episodes so far this season. The 2 part episode about the fate of the clones was good but The Bad Batch were hardly in it.
I'm guessing the final 2 parter will be more story heavy and the rest of the episodes will be fillers.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
It's definitely not been as good as the first. I'm hoping there is some overatmrchingnplot just beginning. That pod racing one was sooo bad, even the animation seemed of worse quality.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I've not actually seen any of season 2 yet, was waiting for it with baited breath for an age & then totally forgot about it in all honesty, I thoroughly enjoyed the 1st season especially the long 1st intro episode, I had my sights & hope high for the 2nd season as it was coming together nicely & far faster than it did for rebels (which I'd personally like to see make a comeback to), I will get stared on it soon & keep everything crossed.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm enjoying this season as much as the last. Thumbs up from me

i agree on Rebels Frank, would love to see a comeback there as well.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm surprised at how much I've enjoyed the various SW cartoons as I was never a huge cartoon fan - never seen droids or ewoks. Not sure I've seen the holiday special cartoon part either. But I've found Clone wars/Rebels and Bad Batch unmissable :cool:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I'm surprised at how much I've enjoyed the various SW cartoons as I was never a huge cartoon fan - never seen droids or ewoks. Not sure I've seen the holiday special cartoon part either. But I've found Clone wars/Rebels and Bad Batch unmissable :cool:
Droids and ewoks are also good. Droids is much better than ewoks, ewoks is maybe more for kids I think, but then again we collect toy that is made for kids :ROFLMAO:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
last night I saw the episode from this week, I think it was pretty good. But I did not like the monster.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Been very up and down as a series, but the last episode was superb. Crosshair's redemption, or is he not going to have the chance? This and the latest Mando on the same day- very happy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom