Sith Lord
Escapist escaped :lol: Can't believe you missed us but saw us :lol:

Here are some pics from the night...

a_zpsf2f30ac4.jpg

b_zpsa1ac9339.jpg

c_zpsb7a8afee.jpg

Me meeting Mr B :D
d_zps35b71596.jpg

Meeting the stormies with the niece and nephew (Mumbos Padawans)
f_zpsa14f7cd6.jpg

Leia turns on Solo :eek:
h_zps28e12459.jpg

escapist

Jedi Knight
jedi_masters said:
Damn and big bollocks. I left my memory chip at home so cant post up pic's yet. Bugger.

Good photo's escapist. The funny thing is although you didnt know who any of us were you have managed to capture a few of us in your pics.

The first pic with R2 you got my daughter(red head), my leg (comin out the guy with the blue shirt on's arse, Mumbo's son (kid with blonde hair) and junior chubbs son (kid in white t shirt)

The pic with the 3 stormtrooper's pointing at you, Mumbo looks like he's getting punched in the face!!

Well done mate, love the pics.

Haha oh dear!! oh well next time i'll know who I'm looking out for!!!! Hopefully will make FFIV this year....

Junior, your pics are awesome man!!! I saw you dressed as Han but didn't think to say hello. Obviously reading back you mentioned you would be... fail!!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great pics Chris. Love the last one, you have a look of sheer terror (i think thats what that face is!! :lol: ) in front of your niece. She was quite fearsome with that gun!!! :D :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great pics 8) will hopefully have mine up tomorrow providing I can get access to a pc/laptop.

Escapist I had assumed you didn't make it, such a shame we didn't hook up, I remember seeing your boy running around enthusiastically and thats a great pic with Jeremy.

Still buzzing from a great night and the kids have been playing with their prize toys all day, Felix has even taken his to bed :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mumbo I've just got some pics through from the guy Dara we were talking to of my little one with various stormies and a couple with Boba Fett. To say I am a proud dad and have a tear in my eye is an understatement. She is a Star Wars nutter like me and looks like she's having so much fun in them. Ill try and put a couple up with mine tomorrow. Doing a lot of this :D :D :D :D at the moment!!

mumbo

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Mumbo I've just got some pics through from the guy Dara we were talking to of my little one with various stormies and a couple with Boba Fett. To say I am a proud dad and have a tear in my eye is an understatement. She is a Star Wars nutter like me and looks like she's having so much fun in them. Ill try and put a couple up with mine tomorrow. Doing a lot of this :D :D :D :D at the moment!!

Great stuff I look forward to seeing them :) and I'm with you all the way on the proud parent front :D :D our littlens all had such a fantastic time, their love of star wars will only have grown stronger after that experience :) your daughter (forgive me I've forgotten her name :oops: ) was so feisty, continually battering the stormies and vader with her saber :lol: So glad we went.

Could I get Dara's email address as I would like him to send me the pics he took too, cheers :wink:

TC-14

Sith Lord
burnsy said:
Was a brilliant evening.

I had the pleasure of kitting Jeremy up in his costume.
A night I will not forget for a while.

Was great to meet you chaps and hopefully the 501st may have some new members :wink:

Burnsy, I kept meaning to ask you (and it may be a daft question, so forgive me if it is!)- was it the original Boba Fett costume from the films, or is it a new outfit made specifically for appearances like this? I understand Jeremy has only donned the outfit a couple of times since appearing in ROTJ... so it must have been an amazing moment. What a great tale to tell...!

And it's always a pleasure seeing photos of the 501st Garrison- hope to get to meet some of them in person one day. Keep up the good work :wink:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Apparently JB's outfit was put together by fans and given presented to him at some point in the past...

Can't remember who told me this but someone told me while I was at Toys R Us

mumbo

Sith Lord
Some more pics :D

Luke and Leia meeting The Real Boba :D

60c92926-ed7c-43a3-934b-f833630cdad8_zps04d738f7.jpg

The legend himself 8)

40a894b5-1514-439e-a09f-341f85baefd5_zps1280213a.jpg

Someone's happy with their prizes :)

31b0bd15-f16d-41df-b6e7-a59fbd5aedbd_zpsb332e798.jpg

Family photo :D

fe3a1e1c-fd77-4f8e-863e-fd432c3eac6b_zps0f3d419b.jpg

With JuniorJr and Rex :)

e68ce0d9-9598-46b1-9c0f-9683fb3f1ced_zps7c0f2a43.jpg

With R2 :)

fe494bbf-777a-47c6-9722-396a998fea3a_zpscf96327a.jpg

And finally with their fantastic prizes for the fancy dress :D

4296958a-5cb7-43a9-95d0-9022b7cfcca1_zps3cd0ebf2.jpg

:D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Awesome Mumbo...

How did you get Jr Jr to pose for a picture :shock:

He usually shy's away from the dressed up characters when its photo time...

mumbo

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
Awesome Mumbo...

How did you get Jr Jr to pose for a picture :shock:

He usually shy's away from the dressed up characters when its photo time...

I'm pretty sure Rex persuaded him and he is clearly thrilled to be standing with one of his heroes :)

mumbo

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
Agreed! But am I the only one suspicious? Does Mumbo exist!

:lol:

I'm not actually sure :? :lol:

Check out some of the earlier pics, in one I'm being punched in the face :x

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Wow that looked fun :D wish I was closer to go and meet you guys & Boba Fett :cry: :cry: . Awesome pics escapist. And junior you look cool as Han 8) Leia had you scarred :lol: & Mumbo bless your little padawans they look cool :mrgreen: I try to get my daughter to dress as Leia for Halloween but always get a NO :? :oops: well maybe one day :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom