tv crew inside old palitoy factory today!

x-pack

Grand Master
spoons said:
tiefighterboy said:
spoons said:
I'll get you Dave Barnacle's too - Palitoy artist.

I could kiss you right about now. :p

all my hard work has finally paid off :shock:

Not on the lips though :lol:

But seriously. That was a great little film and some superb clips :) I had no idea the factory began to struggle in 82. What a great shame :cry:

Jez

Sith Lord
Loved watching that. Felt sad for the factory workers. Makes me want to travel there, pay homage and have a beer in the local.

owler

Youngling
Jez said:
Loved watching that. Felt sad for the factory workers. Makes me want to travel there, pay homage and have a beer in the local.

You've obviously never been to Coalville, then. :D

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Does anyone know where the old BBC Palitoy footage originally comes from? I've seen it in different guises but never the original form.

Palitoy Rothley

I hope it is still there.... I am sat on the 1st floor of the old executives building, Rothley House. I have three companies, or four if you count the subletting business, operating including a conference room here. The Coalville Business Park site is now accessed off Jackson Street in Coalville. One of my colleagues spent his 16th summer boxing up the FIRST editions under the watchful eye of a security guard. His next task was to take out all the furniture from this building..... so he was not best pleased to be climbing to the second floor with tables and chairs again!

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Palitoy Rothley said:
I hope it is still there.... I am sat on the 1st floor of the old executives building, Rothley House. I have three companies, or four if you count the subletting business, operating including a conference room here. The Coalville Business Park site is now accessed off Jackson Street in Coalville. One of my colleagues spent his 16th summer boxing up the FIRST editions under the watchful eye of a security guard. His next task was to take out all the furniture from this building..... so he was not best pleased to be climbing to the second floor with tables and chairs again!

Just sent you a message buddy, not sure if you have it or can reply.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom