Vectis Mega sale July 19th and 20th

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/cc4rhu/library/Panto

Wow some nice stuff in there and more Palitoy DSC's. Arguably now more common than Klaatu!!! :wink:

Thanks Richard very much for posting these pics.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks for the photos Rich. Are the post it notes the low/high estimates? A lot of them seem very high (eg the trilogo Fett) so I assume these are basically reserves set by the seller.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Andyclarke said:
and more Palitoy DSC's. Arguably now more common than Klaatu!!! :wink:

Don't worry it won't stop stupid people paying hundreds of pounds for them, no amount of trilogo Yaks popping up on eBay seem to deflate prices.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Andyclarke said:
and more Palitoy DSC's. Arguably now more common than Klaatu!!! :wink:

Don't worry it won't stop stupid people paying hundreds of pounds for them, no amount of trilogo Yaks popping up on eBay seem to deflate prices.

True, I still want one but won't pay more than £400, especially now there are so many out there.

Richard_H

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Thanks for the photos Rich. Are the post it notes the low/high estimates? A lot of them seem very high (eg the trilogo Fett) so I assume these are basically reserves set by the seller.

No reserves in any of it. These are high/low estimates.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
The yak is packaged with a palace blaster,these are a lot harder to find than the normal ones.A lot of the items are very high quality especially the tri logo Fetts and Jawas hence the estimates.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Richard_H said:
No reserves in any of it. These are high/low estimates.

Isn't a low estimate pretty much the same thing as a reserve though? I seem to recall you can't place a bid much lower than the low estimate.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
All lots start at 60% of the low estimate so an item with an estimate of say £1000 to £1500 will start at £600.
So with the tri logo Fetts if the estimates are at £3000 to £4000 they will start at £2000 which for a near mint item with no bubble damage is cheap (in my opinion lol)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Some of those estimates will be obliterated. That miscard was last seen on Facebook at a grand and I think the eventual buyer got it by backdooring even higher.

This is going to be one meaty bloodbath.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Saw the display at the weekend. Every item museum worthy! Incredible.

Will be interested to see how the Jawa / Fett goes. Couldn't believe it when the AFA 80 version sold on eBay for $6k+. Seen a few of them over the years and never thought they would reach that kind of price.

The trilogo Yak with the palace blaster is a beauty.

I assume the seller is swapping star wars for a Ferrari?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
What miscard? If it's the Jawa/Fett I've been told it is not the same one.

image.png

Unless I am very much mistaken that is not an ewok figure on that card.

One of this combo was advertised on Facebook for a grand and lasted less than a day.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
jedisearcher said:
kvavik said:
i heard rumors there are now people in Dubai winning all these high graded items on ebay.

Yeah vintage Star Wars collectables fit nicely with Premier League football clubs, airlines and most of the property in London.

This is, sadly, true. That $20k graded DT Vader? I have it on good authority that it went to the Middle East.

There some incredible stuff in there but I appear to be a few 10s of thousands short for the items I'd like. Still, there should be enough at the lower end of the market to entertain me. And if not I can feel pleased in the fact I've got a couple of quid more for CE3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom