Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
we stopped all our spill over bitching and arguing from RS.................People lost interest.....lack of drama. :lol:

Lol, so too much harmony=no new members

Josh

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
we stopped all our spill over bitching and arguing from RS.................People lost interest.....lack of drama. :lol:

Oh so true :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:

that RS thread is a mountain out of a molehill and alot of people just posting to cause trouble.....I dont give two shits about it myself as it effects my life not an inch.

KevinA

Padawan
Hey guys,

Long time member, but I didn't really post here too often.

I've got a 4LOM focus that I'm fairly certain I've limelighted here if not I'll fix that. I've started to collect some modern protos as a bit of a side focus as my 4LOM purchases are getting fewer and fewer as things get harder to find.

I got in to Star Wars probably the same way as all. Thought it was amazing when I was a kid and had the toys. Blew them up and set em on fire when I was around 12 in an awesome home movie. Got back into the movies when I was 17 or so when we'd watch it while partying and got hooked on POTF2 collecting with some buddies.

I've got 2 sons and a daughter, 3 dogs. No cats but the neighbor has a load of barn cats that come over and rip my garbage apart and **** all over my lawn. I'm currently off on paternity leave as I was lucky enough to marry a sugar momma.

I'm for Canada, Ontario. Around the Ottawa area if you are familiar with Canadian geography.

Howard

Padawan
Hey

I'm Dan, live in North West England. Just joined today and don't have a clue how any of this works but love Star Wars same as everyone else here so shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom