NEW - Cardback collectors thread.

poncho

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
poncho said:
Only esb cards were 32. He of meant 12 back

Not so poncho. Star Wars cards were available with a 32 transitional sticker to shift old stock when the new lines came out. I couldn't find a decent pic to link on my phone but if the op cares to take a photo of the back.

i havnt seen one of those cards before with the 32 sticker on. thanks for sharing the info :)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
tronprogram said:
He's the king of cardbacks, full stop.

No, there is another (actually a few)

Jonathan (J_G) has an incredible collection of foreign cardbacks.

A couple of the foreign guys have some impressive regional collections as well. Can't think of names though.

Although having seen Jason's cardback collection myself, it's pretty vast and all encompassing.

poncho

Grand Master
reason i was asking as i saw this top toys stormie cb on ebay but after some digging around the variou SW forums the sticker is fake...i think.....is it. conflicting info everywhere

$_57.jpg

walkie

Sith Lord
The Pepsi cards are the work of a scammer known as Pablo. The seller also has several fake model trems.

starshipriot

Jedi Master
I dont collect cardbacks and never will (still concentrating on my loosies!) and this is the only one I have. If anyone wants it, its theirs as its just lying around on the side here.

2ztgea8.jpg

x1czue.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Do you still have it? i'd glady take it off your hands, i'll send a message
thought i'd take a pic with all my stormie cards together
DSCF5529_zpsxsjn5efw.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers guys, love the trooper image on these cardbacks, the trilogo i got with a trooper and blaster for 17 quid, been looking for a decent example for a while, glad to have it, wish my palitoy wasn't so beat up or well loved as i prefer to call it :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Another addition to the collection, this is the first figure i remember getting, must have been 6 or 7, very cool cardback, and a palitoy to
star%20wars%20luke_zpsragk6pk8.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom