Your most rare figure

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
maxf said:
Awesome! They shouldn't be just casually tagged on to the end of your post - amazing pieces! Lets see some photos?

:lol: Sorry Max, here's some pics bud. They are my two favourite pieces by far, although I'm sure there's a few on here that are sick of seeing them by now. :lol:

LukeGDE12_zps5908d202.jpg

stormie12_zpsb3ce1752.jpg

They look fantastic and display like MOCs :)
Awesome pieces Pal 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
About time this thread grew some legs. :D

Nice items Ian_C. :shock:

Lots of love for the GDE and Toltoys as well. 8)

Jez

Sith Lord
Some awesome pieces on this thread. I found myself saying "i want, i want, i want"
My rarest, and it's still not that rare is this Harbert C1P8

Next to a Popy which has since moved on. Sorry for the rubbish photo.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Man I love that Harbet Jez, such a cool looking card. One day would love to get an opened example for my set.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Although not a figure my rarest items would be a couple of revenge proof cards I picked up from Marc.
I know a lot of people have scoffed at he recent price rises of these but it is speculated there are only 50 of each character out there which makes them significantly rarer than a 12 back (and much cheaper!)

maxf

Jedi Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Although not a figure my rarest items would be a couple of revenge proof cards I picked up from Marc.
I know a lot of people have scoffed at he recent price rises of these but it is speculated there are only 50 of each character out there which makes them significantly rarer than a 12 back (and much cheaper!)

I think there were enough cards for 50 complete sets - with some cards being found in larger quantities.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Yes, i believe there are various amounts of each card and different cards command higher prices regardless of rarity (fett tax!) but I was quoting text from theswca when I mentioned the 50 of each character number. I would say that constitutes a rare item. :)

maxf

Jedi Master
Rebel Commander was always the toughest when I was looking, followed by the oddball R2 card. Fett tax is high though, for sure!

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
I have a few prototypes that are one of a kind or exist in less than five examples, but if we are talking about really rare production items, mine is likely one of my most recent acquisitions. It is a rare example of a 32/41 transition MOC. As described in the linked SWCA entry, this is only the 6th example to have ever surfaced, and not just MOC. A few of those were card backs. So this example is about as rare as it gets for production items. It's a 32 back with very rare front and back stickers to announce the survival kit offer that came on the 41A. Enjoy!

http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=51005

D9CF54B6-9620-49A5-84DE-1BA39CDE0A90_zpscddnbqdt.jpg

E841E284-0BD9-44E3-BAF4-B16DC34000D0_zpse63k5llq.jpg

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
While since this thread has been done and always great to see what other rarities people have......some really amazing items on display folks.

The Palitoy 45a Leia is probably the rarest MOC I have, as far as I know there are only a few in existence......
DSC_0963.jpg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Really interesting thread, some great items here. Love the prototypes and all the Palitoy! Also the Bespin Guard Ross, very cool, never seen that. It's amazing how much unusual stuff there is out there. I have nothing of noteworthy rarity myself.

My most rare figure I own is an ugnaught 45 back display arena on a toltoys address card which I think is one of one , I also have a hammerhead on an offer less 20 back which I'm not sure how many exist .

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Survival kit Chris said:
My most rare figure I own is an ugnaught 45 back display arena on a toltoys address card which I think is one of one , I also have a hammerhead on an offer less 20 back which I'm not sure how many exist .

:shock: The Ugnaught 45 back sounds rare, but I no any 20 back offer less MOC's are sort after if not rare. Would love to see photo's.

Some amazing items on here keep them coming. :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
I dont think I have a rare figure unless you consider the Hollow Tubes Tusken or the moulded head Luke Jedi :?: My most expensive MOC is my POTF LJ.

I do however have a metallic blue bespin blaster which I understand is quite rare :)

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
I know its not figures, but I consider this to be my rarest piece it took me 7 years to put the set together, a complete set of Droids production, prototype and unproduced coins w ith Gaff coin being the final coin to complete.

I have the ewoks set, but 5 short of completing it and tbh I dont see me wver finishing it.

20150609_155647_zpskkphl34a.jpg

BruceW

Padawan
Lee Gregory said:
While since this thread has been done and always great to see what other rarities people have......some really amazing items on display folks.

The Palitoy 45a Leia is probably the rarest MOC I have, as far as I know there are only a few in existence......
DSC_0963.jpg

Those are ABSOLUTELY beautiful, Lee!

I think the rarest MOC I own is the ESB Harbert Bespin Leia. I've been told there might be one or two more known to exist.
Harbert1.jpg

Harbert2.jpg

Mirror pic, to show front and back at the same time:
Harbert3.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom