Farthest From II - Fordingbridge, Hampshire

century-fox

Youngling
Jez said:
Joe said:
Joe said:
Do I have to go to Salisbury train station and then get a cab?

Confirmed with Jason that is how I would have to do it..hmm.

Who else is going from my neck of the woods? (and driving lol)
Joe if you want to catch the train to Didcot like Grant I'll pick you up, same deal as last time. Offer is there mate
pick me up if you want mate :?:

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks for the offer Jez, is that Didcot Parkway? Looking it up now, if I set off at 8am I won't get to Didcot till about 11am unfortunately and that is when the show starts isn't it?

The earlier train is actually slower..

Jez

Sith Lord
I was thinking of the Saturday mate. Chris, Grant and Iain all stayed the night on the Saturday last time. The offer is there again this time around. Grant and Chris are in again, waiting to hear from Iain.

Joe

Grand Master
Oh sorry Jez I was thinking of Sunday! Well I will see what I can do, not sure I will be able to take two days off for this one so might just turn up on the Sunday for a couple of hours if I can. Appreciate the offer all the same mate very nice of you!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Think Iain is planning on coming to this but his partner is due on the 12th I think he said so I think it might be a last minute decision. Looking forward to it already!!

Joe

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
Think Iain is planning on coming to this but his partner is due on the 12th I think he said so I think it might be a last minute decision. Looking forward to it already!!

Crikey I had completely forgotten the dates! I think it might be ok for Iain to miss this one then lol! Last thing he wants on his conscience is not being there when his Mrs goes into labour!

itfciain

Grand Master
ha ha - this is a toughie - missus is actually happy for me to go (I think it is because I sold a lot more than I bought last time) but will just have to see closer to the time.

If I do go down on the Sunday then I could give you a lift Joe but reckon I'll probably head down to Jez's on the Saturday for a bit more Star Wars banter and to break up the journey.

However, all depends on whether the new arrival decides to enter the world early or not :D

Joe

Grand Master
If your little bundle of joy does come on the 12th Iain that would be one hell of a coincidence for us lol!

itfciain

Grand Master
Joe said:
If your little bundle of joy does come on the 12th Iain that would be one hell of a coincidence for us lol!

That would just be crazy, especially as she will have the same name :D

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Joe said:

Ha :D I'm excited for you mate! Bet you guys can't wait to meet her :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Joe said:
itfciain said:
Joe said:

Ha :D I'm excited for you mate! Bet you guys can't wait to meet her :)

Missus would be happy to go into labour tomorrow :lol:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
David Tree said:
remember I had a special announcement for the next show on Sunday 2nd of December?

Take a look:

http://www.allthecoolstuff.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Toy-Collectors-Show-UK-Farthest-From-All-The-Cool-Stuff/Features--Presentations/Special-Guests-Gus-Lopez--Duncan-Jenkins__c-p-0-0-249-250-266.aspx

That is huge news Dave. I will pull out all the stops to make it down to this one too.

Chris. :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
jedi_masters said:
Sounds great Jez. Does that include another sleep over?? :D

Yes mate, no snags. Wife and kids will almost certainly be here, but that won't be a problem.

Looking forward to it :D

Will be nice to meet the rest of the family. You never know your wife might sit up until 2am talking Star Wars with us!!! :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Yes mate, looking forward to meeting up again.
I'm sure the Mrs will hand around for a minute or two but as soon as we begin discussing the differences between bubbles, cards, collectors and conventions she'll demonstrate her perfected Narcoleptic impression and leave the conversation :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
So anybody from my neck of the woods going to this via the road dont fancy the train

If anybody can help please send me a PM. I will cover any costs of course

Liam

Joe

Grand Master
Looks like I will be going by train on the Sunday, hope to see some of you guys there!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom