SWF Forum Security

Joe

Grand Master
Its just jealousy! You even wanted to buy my POTF custom off me! :lol: :lol: 8D8 Envy!

browny

Jedi Master
Jay and Joe both seem like very intelligent gentlemen,i'd be very happy for them to help make it a safer place for muppets like me.

That said there are a hell of a lot of decent honest guys on here and all of them would do a good job.

Actually **** it tiefighterboy gets my vote,I want to see more fat birds,old birds,heshe's,donkeys etc.... :lol:

Stef 8)

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Yeah, there's 6 of us in chatroom now + lurking guest (han???). We can't do a thing about it until Jay comes along & upgrades one of us. Doesn't make chat all that easy...

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Tank1252 said:
Yeah, there's 6 of us in chatroom now + lurking guest (han???). We can't do a thing about it until Jay comes along & upgrades one of us. Doesn't make chat all that easy...

Just went in will try and give every one the ability to kick who uses Chat on a perm basis.

Got to say im touched at the comments lads :eek:

rahskil

Padawan
just been catching up on all the han/jango nonsense. Must admit it is a bit alarming how easily this dude hacked in, considering the illiteracy it's even more alarming.

I've now removed all my banking details, secret stash of old school friends address' I intend to raid for SW plunder, oh and not forgetting the digital version of the sports almanac from bttfIII.

And I've changed the password to something more random....all good in the hood.

On a side note - amidst my recent boxful of gear I bought on the bay my sister got in on the vintage action for my birthday present. Sad to say it was quite possibly the worst recard I've seen (actually the only one in the flesh ;). It's totally readjusted my opinion on recards. Customs are one thing but this was a shocker. Glue everywhere around the bubble, nasty print out gloss, and the best part....the 'hole punch' was scored into the card with what looks like a set of house keys.

I felt so sorry for my sister, she didnt check the ebay ad too well, nor knew too much...if I found out who did it/the exact tone of the ad I might well punch them in their little Hermaphrodite balls.

vent over, again...will post pics laters

Joe

Grand Master
Our success rate was pretty good, I think 9 out of every "guests" were actually Han LOL

He tried for a good 2 hours to keep coming back!

Even managed to call me and my friends "gay" and said he would "get me" :lol: :lol:

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Our success rate was pretty good, I think 9 out of every "guests" were actually Han LOL

He tried for a good 2 hours to keep coming back!

Even managed to call me and my friends "gay" and said he would "get me" :lol: :lol:

Yeah he had a good go at getting in but the kick facility is pretty effective :)

If anybody has problems getting into chat via the SWF link you can try and access it from T.I.G.

Im gonna play about with the chat settings so i can hopefully assign people the powers need to keep the chat safe on a permanent basis without me needing to be in there.

For those that use the facility a lot let me know and ill add you to my list.

Jay

Josh

Sith Lord
Anyone who collects WSD's is well...just a little bit queer :) * says the guy who collects head wound Harry :lol:
Only joking Bones ;)

Jay before you kick them check the ISP and save it mate...then BAN them next time round if it is the same fooker :)

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Right i have worked out how to add permanent mods to chat (i hope lol)

However can only add people who have registered their nickname and have set up a password.

So if anybody wants adding let me know.

I have added Weasel and Capetown as assistants with Kick facilities to the room moderation list. Let me know if it works guys.

Tim what is your registered Chat name?

Jay

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Tank1252 said:
plantman said:
Id also be willing to help as im sat logged on all day as im a fat lazt IT guy...but Jay and Jo...whover really. :)

I'll second that....the fat, lazy bit.

We can't always be lazy though. ;) I had to get up from my desk yesterday to add a hard drive to a server. They need to come up with a way to do that remotely. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom