What if?

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
I agree with Tarkin, Han Stormtrooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Slave Leia and Vader removable helmet (and removeable hand perhaps).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I tried to joke that no way 15 (almost 16) years has passed already since I discovered this forum.
and I tought you could not count or you maybe have become and angry old man 😂 I am glad that it was just a joke that I did not understood ;)

Yes time go fast, all to fast. I wish I had joined the forum earlier than I did. You have had a few more years of fun on the forum that I have :ROFLMAO:

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Its any date in the 90's gets me when i work out how long ago it was...it cant be so long ago...can it?😭

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
God there are a few names on there I haven't heard from in a long long time.

I think this old thread from 2006 is really great (y) I wish I had seen it befor, so 17 years later 😂

Tarkin
Han Solo stormtrooper
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Y-Wing Pilot
Biggs x-wing pilot
Wedge Antilles x-wing pilot
Desert stormtrooper
more ewoks 😂
And, NO, we definitely do not need more Ewoks. Quite the opposite.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
God there are a few names on there I haven't heard from in a long long time.

And, NO, we definitely do not need more Ewoks. Quite the opposite.
I am surprised to see it took you so long time to write this 😂 I was beginning to think maybe you now love ewoks :ROFLMAO:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Lol, my love for Ewoks is well known.

You do have to wonder why they made so many of them and yet missed out some of the more obvious characters listed in this thread.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Sandtroooer would've been good. I remember making my own with a Hoth backpack and an orange washing up glove :ROFLMAO: Might have to try and recreate it!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Lol, my love for Ewoks is well known.

You do have to wonder why they made so many of them and yet missed out some of the more obvious characters listed in this thread.
Well I think it was because many kids thought they were cute small bears and cute small bears sell :ROFLMAO: I remember some of the kids I played star wars with when I was a kid always talked about the small cute ewok bears :ROFLMAO: I guess that did not happen with you when you was a kid ? ☺️ They even got their own movies and tv series 🤣

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Well I think it was because many kids thought they were cute small bears and cute small bears sell :ROFLMAO: I remember some of the kids I played star wars with when I was a kid always talked about the small cute ewok bears :ROFLMAO: I guess that did not happen with you when you was a kid ? ☺️ They even got their own movies and tv series 🤣
No. No kids, from what I can remember, ever liked the Ewoks. They were, at best, used as cannon fodder to be shot and blown up. At worst, they were just ignored.

I do remember seeing loads of ROTJ MOC's in bargain bins and there always being a lot of Ewoks amongst them.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Quite different at my school! EVERYONE raved about the ewoks and thought they were brilliant. From the cute baby in the basket, to Paploo stealing the speeder bike, the sad moment when one dies, to all the different ways they destroyed Scout Walkers and Speeder Bikes. They were definitely the biggest talking point about ROTJ at my school, in an overwhelmingly positive light. Never heard anyone say anything negative about them until I started collecting again in the 90's, when all the edgelords started slagging them off :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The same here. The kids I talked and played star wars with when I was a kid always talked about the cute ewoks some just called them the cute small bears 🤣 But I guess it would also be strange to produce the ewok village and kids could only get a few different ewoks for it. I remember everybody where talking about wicket and when the ewoks movie came then they were still crazy about the ewoks 😂

sith-smith

Grand Master
Got to be honest, I don't mind them at all. I like that they went for 8 different ones, rather than a few generic ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom