Your favorite figure

yoda

Sith Lord
Mine was C-3PO lose limbs I thought I was great the way you could take him apart. Luke farm boy is pushing him very close lost the head of mine very early on so never got to fully appreciate him while I had him :(

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Mine has to be the first figure I bought, the original R2 D2. Great design and I love the clicking head. Such a shame it is the only childhood figure I had that has been lost. :cry:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
From a childhood perspective I'd have to say Lando Skiff guard or Chewbacca for me....

Also loved my Luke Jedi figure when i got him.

These were probably the figures I played with most.

Now, LFB holds a special place, such an iconic figure

timbo72

Sith Lord
Remember the tie fighter pilot smell too !!! Brings back memories.

Fav figure is a tough one,

Luke Xwing
B wing pilot
Rebel commando (Endor fatigue's)

Would probably go with LXW

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well, I'm surprised! I would have thought you'd have chosen a favourite for a focus. Probably why I have no focus because I can't decide. Too many epic figures. I'd have to go for a top 5 and in no particular order:

Biker Scout
Death Star Gunner
Leia Boushh
ERG
TFP (the smell as much as the figure)

Ask me tomorrow and I'm bound to swap one out for Luke Stomrtrooper. I know it's a shite helmet and he's got a pin head, but I still like it. Got a soft spot for EV-9D9 and Amanaman, too.

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Lando Skiff

I can remember clearly going to London's west end when 6 and seeing the figure in Harrods ( was a real big deal going to Department Stores and Harrods too ) and my Dad allowing me to buy 1 figure ! That one being Lando Skiff.

I have more of these loose now days than is normal :) but I still love it.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Hi all
Mine is Han in Hoth
Remember getting bought him and solid belly Taun Taun just after seeing ESB when I was 8
Played with it all the way home :D

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
juliar said:
My favorite at the moment has to be the Luke Jedi Force figure:

he-Force-2-Luke-Skywalker-Desert-Sport-Skiff_Big_2.jpg
Remember kids, steroids ain't clever.

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Mine varies from time to time. I love luke farmboy, Yoda and sensorscope R2.
I remember Yoda at an antique market in the 90s. He was missing his snake and staff and I really wanted him but he was £8.00 which to me being 5 or 6 (yet still knowing vntage was collectible) it still seemed an outrageous ammount of money. I didnt get one until I joined this forum! But wanting it as a kid cemented it being a fav figure.
R2 sensorscope, me and my dad were walking to get chips in Ludlow, my local town on a rainy sunday afternoon and the antique fair was on. There was a guy selling vintage, again real pricey in my opinion being a kid, and the one that caught my eye was r2 sensor scope. I REALLY wanted an r2 figure, and had an r2 bendems (which wasnt the same) and dad musta seen how taken I was with it, even though its sticker was slightly ripped cos he forked out the 6 pound the guy wanted. My dad was as tight as a ducks ass as well. So means all the more lookin back. I really really wish I still that fgure.
Luke farmboy cos he was one of the first lot of figures I haf, my mum bought from an ad in paper for 20 quid for a variety of figures including a wampa. I remember getting em in a padded envelope addressed to me and being bewildered! He didnt have a saber so had to make do with a cotton bud that had been defluffed!

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Bit controversial but always liked the Imperial Dignitary, I think mainly because I was intrigued to see more of them in ROTJ

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
There were 2 figures i wanted more than any others as a kid, boba fett and leia boushh.

took me a good while to find them in toy shops at the time, i can remember buying chewy, darth, r2, c3p0 and han hoth before them and then eventually they popped up.

one of those but i cant decide.

mr h

Padawan
Leia boushh and lando skiff - think the disguise element makes them so cool. As a kid I remember being most excited about finding Yoda and Wicket.

Honorable mention to Hammerhead, who I also love but didn't have until this year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom