LOOK what ive got !!!!............................

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:lol: I read the Gary Glitter bit and thought "I wonder which funny ****er will crack that joke first"

Aye, let's see what the Ackbar looks like. He's not in a wedding dress as well is he?

wozza35

Jedi Knight
I think its great and only wish i had the patience to do something like that,the only time i can get into things like that is after a few bob marleys 8)

han duo

Sith Lord
i sold the akbar to a scotish lad,, iam not sure if ive got the photos, but i did cheat , i bought the mask and just had to make the gloves/hands and uniform which was a piece of piss, anyway i'll have a look , and in a few weeks iam going to try and make something else... any requests ???

han duo

Sith Lord
easy ,, i'll build a deathstar if one of you comes and works down the garbage compactor !!

i was thinking more along the lines of greedo or someone like that ? anyway if i get chance then i'll let you know ,,

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
han duo said:
i sold the akbar to a scotish lad,, iam not sure if ive got the photos, but i did cheat , i bought the mask and just had to make the gloves/hands and uniform which was a piece of piss, anyway i'll have a look , and in a few weeks iam going to try and make something else... any requests ???
Do a sand preson. I did one once and it looked awesome. They are quite easy to make but you do have to find genuine ww2 bandoiliers which can be expensive. You allso need a manequin to display it on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom