Mandalorian Season 3

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'll wait until a few episodes have dropped before I make my mind up…last season of the Mandalorian, Andor and The Bad Batch were all a bit hit and miss, so I have my reservations….sorry!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Cannot wait. This series is fantastic. Even prompted me to collect the Mandalorian Retro figures :cool:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hey as with anything SW I am all in, really looking forward to it & making a start on the new season of the bad batch, which TBH I did no know had stared back up again, so thanks for the heads up on that to.

I do wish they'd get back to the rebels show though as it had just started becoming epic when they put it on indefinite hold =( I hope that's not the end of it for the show as I did really enjoy it even if it took me a good season to become interested at the start.

Must admit I also really enjoyed kenobi

aerisdead

Excited to watch but not sure if I can watch two shows with Pedro Pascal at once so I'll probably wait until after The Last of Us...

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Going to wait to watch this series, did the same with the last then binged! That's the plan, but will probably get too excited and watch straight away!

sith-smith

Grand Master
getting major surgery end of march so gonna try not to watch now so I can watch while recovering
Good plan. Hope all goes well with the surgery.

I've tried waiting with the previous seasons but needed to stay well away from Facebook for fear of spoilers!

TK222

Really looking forward to this one, the last couple of series have been good so the new one, going by the trailer looks interesting.

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Bit disappointed it debuted with only one episode.
Great to see Mando back, but overall it was an OK opener.
Didn't blow my socks off, but I'm sure we'll get plenty of surprises as the series progresses.
Cautiously optimistic.

StephenC

Youngling
A solid enough opening episode. Glad to see it back. Always good to see the art/ design elements.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Only watched the first 30 mins then bailed and left my wife watching, just got bored with it. Mando just seems to be a series of memberberry scenes interlinked (admit it, you read that BR style) with cute Grogu visuals.
Think coming from Andor it just seems like fluff - which granted a SW tv show is allowed to be, but for me the constant (and jarring) hey remember these aliens/characters/ships shots just puts me off.

Mando - memberberry fluff
Boba Fett - boring
Kenobi - unwatchable
Andor - absolutely amazing

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
A twin episode would have been nice, as the last few series have always started with 2 to set the story/mood.
The episode was ok, a little slow and drawn out in parts, hopefully it will Pick up pace soon.

Top Bottom