Vectis 30th April Sale NOW ONLINE

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
This auction looks like a collector selling up, anybody know who it is?

Hothrebel said:
Just a reminder, this sale on Tuesday 30th of April will start at 10am GMT, a huge amount of vintage carded figures, loose figures, vehicles, Graded stuff, shop displays and not forgetting the 3 ROTJ PROTOTYPES.
Happy bidding!!!

Yours then? :lol:

coomber75

Sith Lord
damn theres some nice stuff... crazy suggested prices on some bits will be some serious cash changing hands!! will have my usual cautious bid on one or two that undoubtedly will fail :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Brand new untested vectis website launched yesterday. Palitoy proto auctions worth bugger knows what. What could possibly go wrong?

:-o

Jason

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I shall b v excited to see what the Palitoy association prototypes, 12 backs and certain Tri-logos go for.
Just glad I am not bidding on any :)

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:
Brand new untested vectis website launched yesterday. Palitoy proto auctions worth bugger knows what. What could possibly go wrong?

:-o

Jason

I have emailed vectis twice, as to use the search option in the same manner as the old site ... :shock:

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
I suggest anybody looking to bid using the Vectis website , make sure you login / make sure your login details are still functioning before the sale starts.

UKS

Jedi Knight
30K for Bib Fortuna!

Whoever bought the alternate Luke Jedi privately got a hell of a deal.

maxf

Jedi Master
What happened with the EB envelope? It had an estimate of 1800-2500, and the bidding opened at 2200 but it closed as unsold? Surely if the bid was above the low estimate it should have sold?

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mr-Trilogo said:
Can anyone tell me how much the trilogo Chewbacca MOC went for?

Thanks in advance.

3k unless something else happened . I have emailed vectis as I was logged in, and the system seemed to be working, but all of a sudden it would not let me bid at all.Thankfully vectis managed to put me on phone bid in time for other lots, which was not fair to the operator as there was not much time at all. And when I got cut off on phone the system did let me bid online, but vectis reconnected me and I stayed with the operator to be safe.
extremely gutted :?

UKS

Jedi Knight
I don't think Trilogo Chewie went for that..

According to my notes it went for 200.

(I bid 180)

UKS

Jedi Knight
The new website didn't seem to work for me in safari.

I missed Leia Hoth and the pop-less R2 because of that - had to swap onto chrome on my Mac.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
UKS said:
I don't think Trilogo Chewie went for that..

According to my notes it went for 200.

(I bid 180)

Sorry , missread, thought it was the 12 back Chewbacca. :lol:
And I was using chrome from the start. They did say on the phone it could have been a problem with cookies. Last night I could not get the cookie OK box to go from the page on my tablet, that uses chrome too.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
It was ****ed for me. i bid on a few items and the price was not updating with my click then suddenly i bid £50 more than i wanted to pay even though i only bid once almost like it wasn't keeping up with the current bid on the website. I gave up after that as i didn't know what my bid would end up being.

UKS

Jedi Knight
One other interesting thing - I had been told by the Vectis website that I had been outbid before hand in a few Mocs. So I bid on some others instead. (Originally I was in work and wasn't going to be able to take part)

When it came to the auction. I had the day clear so I could take part. Turns out - I hadn't been outbid.

Thus, I have doubled up on some figures. Ah well! Luckily this didn't happen on a couple of the more expensive (for me!) last 17 else I would have had a bit of explaining to do to the wife!

UKS

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Lindo said:
I bid through invaluable no issues with websites

Invaluable had the same problems - they told me on the phone. As that was one of the questions they asked - how I was bidding.
( the system probably crashed after the prototypes sales :shock: )
And I must state that it was obviously a busy day for Vectis, but they were extremely helpful on the phone. And I had an answer straight away, as I was expecting to be unable to get through.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom