Vectis 30th April Sale NOW ONLINE

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Vectis website knackered for me also. Tried everything that they suggested on their site and I called them. Nothing worked.

Watched and bid through invaluable. No problem.

Didn't pick anything up but was very surprised at how low some of the 12 and 20 backs went for.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I watched the auction on and off during the day, had a lot of trouble in getting into the auction to start with, but kept trying and eventually got in ok, took a good 25 minutes, so missed the first lots!
I had already been out bid days ago on on the lots I was interested in, as usual! :roll:
What did everyone manage to pickup?

maxf

Jedi Master
I got the trilogo Luke Stormtrooper. Missed a couple of bits as the bidding button seemed a little hit and miss, but nothing which won't come up again I'm sure.

UKS

Jedi Knight
C3PO was 380 and another for 240!
DSC was 400
Vader was 600
Sand P was 320

(12 back)

12 back Palitoy sand p was 540, DSC was 260 and 380 and 12 back Palitoy Leia didn't sell!

coomber75

Sith Lord
just scanned the numbers, to be honest I think this is one of the more reasonable ones, wish id been able to log on as there are def a couple of items I would have loved at those prices well done to those hwo got some

kingshearer

Jedi Master
I suspect they would of got better prices on ebay with the £1 selling fees offer.
Did the luke, chewie and Han sell?

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Got a couple of Tri Logos at the lower end of the scale.
Rancor and Bib for £50 each .Happy they are on their way to add to my small collection. :)

Richard_H

Grand Master
UKS said:
One other interesting thing - I had been told by the Vectis website that I had been outbid before hand in a few Mocs. So I bid on some others instead. (Originally I was in work and wasn't going to be able to take part)

When it came to the auction. I had the day clear so I could take part. Turns out - I hadn't been outbid.

Thus, I have doubled up on some figures. Ah well! Luckily this didn't happen on a couple of the more expensive (for me!) last 17 else I would have had a bit of explaining to do to the wife!

UKS

Same here. I received a message saying I was outbid on the R5 so I stopped as I was top end of what I wanted to pay. Then got the invoice as winner.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
kingshearer said:
I suspect they would of got better prices on ebay with the £1 selling fees offer.
Did the luke, chewie and Han sell?
Chewie £3,000
Luke £4,000
Han £1,500
Darth Vader £1,000
Leia unsold

Hope someone is going to treasure Chewie, especially at that price, and not stick him on Ebay asap :eek:
Still gutted I couldn't bid on him :(

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
maxf said:
I got the trilogo Luke Stormtrooper. Missed a couple of bits as the bidding button seemed a little hit and miss, but nothing which won't come up again I'm sure.

Nice one mate 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
UKS said:
C3PO was 380 and another for 240!
DSC was 400
Vader was 600
Sand P was 320

(12 back)

I got the £240 3PO, the bubble has a couple of dents but seemed like a fairly decent price (£299 inc fees.)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom